My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout
    I don't mean to be rude but it really wasn't that much of a message Watersprout

Thats ok I quit, you are entitled to your own opinions, it was the the free will given to us from the Almighty.

When I first left the Witnesses I had an experiece kind of like this.

I haven't just left the Watchtower, so it can be blamed on emotional trauma as many of you have ''hinted''. Have you ever thought that my Lord was speaking to you?

Personally I wouldn't put much stock in it and if it kept happening I'd seek help.

I know what i heard and why i heard it. I really was opposed to posting it but i did as my Lord asked. As for the ''seeking help'' i'm really ok thank you for your concern.

Peace and light

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

But why did you have to be told to show love and be kind? Have you been naughty?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Wouldn't the world be a lovely place to be if EVERY human being showed Love. I admit there are ones in my family, one in particular that i have hated. I'm not proud of my feelings of hate. It did make me very unhappy. So yes in a sense i was ''naughty'' lol

• ataloa
    ataloa

Thanks for your reply, watersprout. It does help.

Remember the story of Balaam and the ass? I could never take that story seriously because when the ass started talking, Balaam just answered him back like it was an everyday affair. Maybe it's just because the Bible story was so condensed and didn't give the details about Balaam's surprise or shock, I don't know. But the details you shared about your physical reaction does help me think you had an experience.

If it's not too distressing, could I ask one more question? When the voice told you his name, was it only auditory or did you also see the words imprinted in your mind or something? I'm just wondering how one would know how to spell something like that since it's not common. Thank you.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Could it be he speaks to all of us but in different Ways?

• watersprout
    watersprout

ataloa thank you for your kind words!

I used to find that story rather funny aswel, especially with the picture in the Bible story book and the donkey's teeth protruding out! Lol

I just knew how to spell it, i can't explain it. I'm soo sorry i can't be of more help.

Peace and light

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Could it be he speaks to all of us but in different Ways?

Mad sweeney you are absolutely right!

He speaks to everyone, it's only those that choose to ''hear'' will hear Him.

Peace and light

• undercover
    undercover

Watching monkeys "do it" at the zoo does give one pause to consider what it would be like if we all just showed love and happiness like they do...

• booby
    booby

I would so like to contribute. Been waiting at the keyboard for my lord to speak, He hasn't. So I got nuttin.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

thenoblelodge: @Onthewayout and @Aussie Oz

You are strong reliable posters on this forum, usually the first to encourage and support those who are in the process of leaving and those who have just left and because of that I do have a lot of respect for you. I know you both hate the way the Org: has hurt so many and yet I feel that the way you attack ones like Watersprout, Shelby, Inkie makes you no different to those in the Tower. Bullying is bullying, harshness is harshness no matter how you go about it or who it comes from.

I would love to know why it bothers you so much?

Thanks for the compliment. I have not bullied them, especially Shelby. I have tried to bring valid help to them because of concerns that I and others have for people that might think they are in contact with others via voices. If the Lord or the Holy Spirit or whoever wishes me to stop showing my concern and picking a bit at these people (for the purpose of making them think) then I am sure that the Lord or the Holy Spirit or whoever knows how to contact me and can personally ask/command that I stop or personally stop me if I don't listen.

When I personally hear from JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH that he/she/it/they are real and wants me to tone it down or stop, I will report it to you all and obey. Until then, Let the sunshine in.... let the sunshine in..... the sunshine in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit