My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

OTWO: "I think to show proper respect, "JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH" is always supposed to be capitalized when written, but it was your first contact and the rules were not explained to you. "

Writing his name in ALL CAPS actually makes him an ARTIFICIAL CORPORATE PERSON; in essence a "straw man". The same is true for you. Did you realize that your birth certificate was actually an application to be registered as stock in a government corporation? That is why you will see your name spelled in all caps on certain legal documents. It is not the real you; it is a legal fiction Created by the government. It does not become real until you, the flesh and blood living Human Being claim it and respond to it.

Take a look at your birth certificate. Is it not on bank note paper? Do you not see your registration number printed on the back? You are a registered piece of chattel. Oh, and look at the date of registration. It will usually be within 17 days after your birth. It is stamped on the bottom of your certificate. That date is the birth date of the Creation of your ARTIFICIAL LEGAL FICTION which is spelled in all caps.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Well well, if it ain't the Golden Age of JWN. Keep those presses rolling, Simon.

• Watchtowers Witnesses
    Watchtowers Witnesses

You should start your own religion. You do realize most religions were started by someone claiming either auditory or visual hallucinations. I call it the God of mental illness. Was it a booming voice from the clouds or just a voice inside your head? Have you experienced any traumatic incidences lately? Not just physical, possibly emotional trauma?

• tec
    tec

If god can talk to people i am sure he would have a far greater message and deliver it to far more influencial people.

If anyone does recall, God chose to spread his message through Christ, and those who heard were the common/simple/poor people and 'sinners'. The big world leaders and influential people didn't listen or believe - even though the same message was spoken to them as well.

Thank you for sharing, Watersprout. I understand the concern of SOME people, I do, but a message of 'show love and kindness to others' is hardly a message worthy of attack.

Tammy

• snowbird
    snowbird

Acts 13:40 -41 "Don't take this lightly. You don't want the prophet's sermon to describe you:

Watch out, cynics;
    Look hard—watch your world fall to pieces.
    I'm doing something right before your eyes
    That you won't believe, though it's staring you in the face." MSG

Acts 17: 17 -18 He discussed it with the Jews and other like-minded people at their meeting place. And every day he went out on the streets and talked with anyone who happened along. He got to know some of the Epicurean and Stoic intellectuals pretty well through these conversations. Some of them dismissed him with sarcasm: "What an airhead!" But others, listening to him go on about Jesus and the resurrection, were intrigued: "That's a new slant on the gods. Tell us more." MSG

For some reason, the above scriptures just jumped out at me.

Syl

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I worry about you guys sometimes, truly.

I know the WT has really put a number on many of you, but I would think that after all those years of "KNOWING" you we right and everyone else was wrong that, perhaps, you would see that an extreme view point like that is self-defeating.

You may have escaped the WT, but what made you a JW still seems to be there, just focused somewhere else.

Its fine to disgree with what you have no direct experince with, but to ridicule and to be so "JW" about it as being 100% WRONG when you are 100% right, well, maybe that is not the way to go

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

It's funny that he told you to show love and kindness. Why? Well, isn't that what it says in the bible? I mean, what he told you is nothing new or different from what is already stated in print.

So I call bullshit. You really should go to the doctor if you are having 'voices' speaking to you.

• tec
    tec

Soldier? Maybe YOU don't do this, but I want to point something out - when Shelby (Aguest) talks about something that isn't in the bible, most don't believe her because she's 'pulling it out of the air'. When Watersprout speaks of something that is confirmed in the bible, now its BS because its nothing new.

Kind of a no win, no matter what.

Sylvia, what's that scripture - the one about John not singing and dancing, and Jesus singing and dancing, but neither were believed?

Tammy

• snowbird
    snowbird

Matthew 11:16-19 "How can I account for this generation? The people have been like spoiled children whining to their parents, 'We wanted to skip rope, and you were always too tired; we wanted to talk, but you were always too busy.' John came fasting and they called him crazy. I came feasting and they called me a lush, a friend of the riffraff. Opinion polls don't count for much, do they? The proof of the pudding is in the eating." MSG

Syl

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Where did this name "JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH" come from? I did a google on it and surprisingly, 75% of the references point backto JWN and most of those references by Shelby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit