My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Again, and it must be the mood I'm in today (are moods evidences of God's impacts on us as well?) anyhow, I digress...I saw the UFO again that usually hovers out our back and the thought just occurred to me that at least the UFOs are constantly actually VISITING the planet; the Lord merely 'speaking'. I just continue to process all this stuff, and I guess at the end of the age (my age, whatever that will turn out to be) I may not actually come up with a coherent synthesis of it all; anyhow, the journey is one hell of an interesting ride.

(I know the UFO thing sounds crazy, but this blinking thing is out there for hours, hovers, never goes anywhere, I've reported it; the local military and police are well aware of it so the thing is REAL but no explanation as of yet.)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

This is bogus. She posted about going to the zoo 23 hours ago in another thread and didnt mention anything strange about it at all. About 16 hours LATER she posts this thread. I think you had dream about it my dear.

I've had dreams that were so REAL that they affected me for days after. Please have another think about this...

Cheers

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I didn't bring AGuest into this so I'll let it go and won't add to it.

Yeah, wasn't implying you did at all. I love Shelby but we go round and round and round and round :)

But then, you must also think the same of me and PSac? I also don't believe that the bible is God's Word, but that Christ is.

I like and respect all of you. I disagree with you, but I respect all you, Shelby included. Note that comment was not disrespect or dislike in any way. PSac, well, he offered to go with me for adult entertainment, so accord the Man Rules, section 1, paragraph 1, rule 1, he gets a pass (kidding (or am i?) mostly)

Yet, I can discern between truth and lie/or misunderstanding by testing everything against what Jesus (The Word of God) is recorded to have said and taught - since HE is the reflection of God.

I don't agree, but I respect that position.

I believe you, NVL, and I think you are an honest person who truly enjoys debate for its sake alone. (as well as for learning) You can be quite blunt sometimes, though, and that can be misinterpreted. I certainly misinterpreted it the first time I 'debated' with you :)

Very true. One of my big faults is that I tend to be very direct online in a public forum and that can come across as caustic when that's not the intent at all. You've talked to me on the phone and been sneaky with me off of a public forum, you probably have a better idea of what I am really like.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    were you alone or were family, friends with you?

I was with my daughter baby sprout.

did they hear the voice and your replies?

No baby sprout did not hear my Lords voice, nor my replies.

Did you get weak in the knees or at least pee your pants a little?

I was taken aback , frightened actually. I didn't ''pee'' myself, we left the zoo more or less straight away and i was quite ill last night. My whole body went into shock and i spent most of the day and all night with severe nausea as i was soo fearful. My Lord did comfort me. This morning when my Lord spoke to me again i spent the following hour trembling. So yes i did go into shock, which is understandable being as i had heard my Lords voice. I hope this has helped.

Peace and light

• Darth plaugeis
  • watersprout
    watersprout
    This is bogus. She posted about going to the zoo 23 hours ago in another thread and didnt mention anything strange about it at all. About 16 hours LATER she posts this thread. I think you had dream about it my dear

WMF. Yes i posted about the zoo yesterday, but it was THIS MORNING that my Lord told me to post this thread. I did not want to post this thread and it took me a couple more hours to post it after my Lord first told me to. Please do not insult me then call me ''dear'' it offends me so.

Peace and light

• looloo
    looloo

thanks for sharing x

• looloo
    looloo

thanks for sharing x

• I quit!
    I quit!

I don't mean to be rude but it really wasn't that much of a message Watersprout. Not really anything you didn't already know or anyone here couldn't have told you.

When I first left the Witnesses I had an experiece kind of like this. I was curious about other churches and went to a meeting at one where people would get up and claim to have what they called "a word from God or the Lord". People got up and said things like "God wants us to be kind to each other" God say have faith in him" This went on for a while and then someone got up and said "A word from the Lord" or something like that (that is how most of them started out if I remember correctly) anyway this persons word from the Lord was something like this. "The Lord says there are too many words from the Lord. Stop claiming that every trite thought that comes into your head is from me". I couldn't help myself and started laughing. The whole thing was quite rediculous.

Personally I wouldn't put much stock in it and if it kept happening I'd seek help.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"I don't mean to be rude but it really wasn't that much of a message Watersprout. Not really anything you didn't already know or anyone here couldn't have told you."

Exactly my initial thoughts. What kind of a human being needs to be told to show love and kindness? Other than a toddler, I mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit