My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

We tease cause we .........................LOVE!!!

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Yeah we know. Now why are you such a jerk as to A) act as if that is some sort of insult, and B) encourage this person to ignore their obvious mental illness?

@ OTWO - the above comment was made by SixofNine. Your comment in response was

Sixofnine above gave an excellent answer. Meditate upon it.

I have gone back over your posts and yes you do attack Watersprouts mentality several times. The above being just one of them.

You even sank so low as to attack her again when she defended herself.

Sorry about the crazy formatting.

• startingover
    startingover

In the opening post, WS said:

My Lord spoke to me for the first time yesterday and this morning he told me to post my experience.
    I know there are going to be ones who will call me names and thats ok. I will accept whatever you feel you need to say.

So it appears you got what you were expecting (although those who you say mock you don't consider it that) But you don't seem to be accepting it very well.

You know, it's interesting as I had never heard the name ''Jaheshua Mischajah'' before and so I Googled it. There were only 3 pages of hits Google came up with, and almost every one of those was from JWN, and apparently it originated with Shelby as she was tied into it on another forum as well as this one. And now you find it necessary to end your posts the same way she does. Do you two have some kind of a connection that no one else in the world does?

Did you know how to spell that name for the opening post? If I had a voice say that name to me I would have immediately googled it, if I could have figured out how to spell it, and the results that I got when I did it just now would have made me realize that something was possibly wrong in my head. Just something to think about.

I also wonder if people in China or India who hear voices have it come from a christian based god. I would be willing to bet they hear voices from the gods of their cultures.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Did anyone really think this wouldn't happen if Shelby was allowed to practice her bullshit on JWN? I mean, every single word she types is eerily like other cult leaders, right down to the "don't follow me, follow my Lord" bluster.

The affected voice she types in? She may as well be named Josephine Smith.

• watersprout
    watersprout

But you don't seem to be accepting it very well.

How am i not accepting it well? I haven't lost my temper or insulted? Is it because i HAVEN'T accepted the accusations of having a mental illness?

And now you find it necessary to end your posts the same way she does.

Do i?? I don't think so. I have always used ''peace and light'' at the end of emails and on facebook. I practice yoga and it is a saying in that circle. In the time i have known Shelby i have never known her to use that term.

Do you two have some kind of a connection that no one else in the world does?

The only connection we have is Christ, and everybody can have that connection. It is not exclusive.

Did you know how to spell that name for the opening post?

Yes i did.

If I had a voice say that name to me I would have immediately googled it, if I could have figured out how to spell it, and the results that I got when i did

it just now would have made me realize that something was possibly wrong in my head. Just something to think about

I have thought about it thank you, and no there is nothing wrong with my head.

I also wonder if people in China or India who hear voices have it come from a christian based god.

The ones my Lord speaks to, yes, they will hear His voice.

Did anyone really think this wouldn't happen if Shelby was allowed to practice her bullshit on JWN?

I have always had a deep belief, thats why i hated the watchtower soo much. I was led to Christ, not by Shelby but by a wonderful friend of mine who is also one of Christs brothers. It's unfair of you to accuse Shelby of practising Bulls**t!

I mean, every single word she types is eerily like other cult leaders, right down to the "don't follow me, follow my Lord" bluster

Cult leaders want you to follow THEM! They give a pretense of following Christ. I have asked none of you to ''follow'' me. Nor has Shelby, all Shelby has ever asked is for those with questions to go directly to Christ.

The affected voice she types in?

I'm sorry you feel it's affected. It's my Lord speaking.

Peace and light

• elderelite
    elderelite

I have made it a practice to stay far, far away from these types of discussions on the board but this one time I am going to offer my .02 understanding that it is only my .02 and not worth that depending on who you ask...

I can only ask Shelby and all others who "hear" the voice of the lord to step away from the situation and analyze it objectively. I personally cannot explain why the lord would choose any one person or another to speak to, in bible times or now. But notice this link:

http://www.enotalone.com/article/3109.html

Its not my place, nor my desire, to tell anyone the lord did or did not talk to them. But consider, most of us spent years in association with an organization that we believed, we KNEW, DEEP DOWN, was God's one true organization. We were utterly convinced. With every fiber of our being. I'm just saying that "feeling" something is true does not make it so. That link is very informative, and very compassionate. Please take a look.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Why would god (any god) choose to speak with his chosen ones using a method so closely linked with mental illness?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Have you seen the World????

Do you think God has a Mental Problem?

• cult classic
    cult classic

Darth, I'm telling you... Just thought I'd pose the question. Maybe someone will ask him for me since he never answers my questions.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I was asked to leave the Zoo today for Standing in front of the Flamigo Cage Screaming "What??? I'm not good enough to talk too?" "I'm at the Zoo??? WTF?????"

So like I Said..... ya..... God Has Mental Problems!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit