My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I don't know how you put up with this, watersprout. Why don't you go ninja on these people & tell them where to get off?

• Gerard
    Gerard

Just wondering, why didn't Jeehover contacted somebody influential like Hitler, Musolini or George Bush in order to avoid genocides? But no, he contacted Messiah Smell-the-Flowers Jane Doe at the Zoo and told her to post a blob in this forum. You are soooooooooo special to become his gofer.

I am not sorry if I don't feel compelled to abandon my job and family and enroll in your religious cult.

Well, gotta go sacrifice some chikens to Molok.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    SBC: Do you accept every claim others might make of hearing the voice of God, so long as they seem like a good, spiritual human?
    WS: Who am I to judge?
    SBC: Okay, I'll take that as a yes.
    WS: I take it as no. I do not judge!

Easy there, Sprout. I think you misunderstood my comment. Please take another look: I was saying in response to your answer, "Okay, I'll take that as a yes" that you DO accept every claim others might make of hearing the voice of God.... not that you "judge" anyone. Okay?

We are not talking about judging someone to be evil or good here. It's simply a question of whether you suspend belief when an extraordinary claim is made until you have extraordinary evidence to support the claim. That's all I'm asking. But I think I'm putting too much pressure on you and I don't get the impression that logic is going to help anything, so I'll just let myself out the back door.

Best regards,

SBC

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Easy there, Sprout. I think you misunderstood my comment. Please take another look: I was saying in response to your answer, "Okay, I'll take that as a yes" that you DO accept every claim others might make of hearing the voice of God.... not that you "judge" anyone. Okay?

Please accept my apology, i misread your post! Yes, if someone says they hear my Lords voice, then i am in no position to judge them as to whether they do/don't.

I have very tired eyes and i need to sleep.

Peace and light

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    TH68: I don't know how you put up with this, watersprout. Why don't you go ninja on these people & tell them where to get off?

TH, who are you, Chazz from Wedding Crashers? "I almost nunchucked you! You don't even realize!" You missed the part where god told her to show love and kindness to people, not "go ninja" on them. I just hope she doesn't mistake your voice for his.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I don't think you owe anyone an explanation, watersprout.

Sleep well.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Watersprout go to bed it's time for nigh nighs.

• Inkie
    Inkie

SBC:

You wrote:

Please bear with me on this....

Not a problem.

I think a "pattern", by definition, means recurring events or objects that repeat. If there were 20 accounts of god asking people in the bible to kill, and in all 20 accounts he used an angel to prevent it at the last second, that would be a pattern.

Certainly I can see your point. And what you state is true. But is that not just “one” definition of the word? Here’s another, yes:

: a reliable sample of traits, acts, tendencies, or other observable characteristics of a person, group, or institution <a behavior pattern > <spending patterns >

Let me ask you, cannot the actions of One (God, or a man, or a woman) be considered an overall “pattern” of the kinds of things He would or would not do? Do you know what I mean? While a person may do a thing one time, it CAN be included in the PERSON’S general overall pattern of things, can it not?

An, if this is the case, wouldn’t it then make your second paragraph moot? (I am not being disrespectful or insincere here.)

And with regard to your third paragraph, God does not and has not ordered any “murder.” Did you really mean to state that He did? Did a "murder" occur? He would be transgressing one of His own ten commandments, wouldn’t he? And I am speaking of the word YOU used—“murder.” Yes, I agree, that “the account of Abraham and Isaac was [an] anomaly” that had a happy outcome. The “subject” as you call him, did “execute [G]od’s will as directed (kill?).” And, indeed, he did show his “faith by not hesitating.”

As for your last question, again, I do see your point and as I read your question, I can “hear” that you sound sincere in the asking of this question.

To make it absolutely clear for everyone who might be interested, Jah, the Most Holy One of Israel, is not the same God as is portrayed or written about in the Bible—contrary to many people’s assertions that He is. Jaheshua came to earth to tell the truth about his Father because so many lies had been told about Him.

If someone wrote a book about you, SBC, and wrote in that book lies, falsehoods of every kind, gross exaggerations and misrepresentations, wouldn’t you be happy that some people cared enough to speak up in your defense? Telling the people that the book is fill with inaccuracies? Well, the Number One person to do that was Jaheshua known to most as Jesus Christ.

--Inkie

• startingover
    startingover

This use of Jaheshua by 3 people on this thread, where did you come by that name. Like I said earlier, I googled it and next to nothing came up. Are we dealing with 3 Jaheshua followers here? How many more are there? There sure doesn't seem to be any more except the ones posting it here.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Dear Holly Zoo: Telling us of a message of "love and peace" would have suficed. But the voice had to come back to you and add "by the way, post it in the JWN forum." That was waaaaaayyyyy over the top.

Impaired awareness of illness is the simplest and most logical answer. Please consider the option of healing and freedom. Religious cults do a number on its followers. But you know that.

Peace and love to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit