2010 district convention badge

by thundarr 166 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    Pioneers preach to all sorts. They are the BEST people on Earth. They will be lauded as the heroes when this system is over.

you are a funny guy. yeah their reward will be magnificent hahahahahhaaha maybe they can have some time to themselves when the new system comes hahahahahahahaha. You have proven this apostate one thing...... YOUR NUTS!!!!!

• BANE
    BANE

I know you would like to think that Mrsjones, But I didn´t leave the faith. You did. I am very active and believe Jehovah will destroy those in opposition to him. NONE of my posts have ever stated I am in opposition to him. I love him. Therefore I have the hope of eternal life before me.

Will the people of Sodom and Gomorrah receive a resurrection? Will Judas? Nope. Neither will apostates. R Franz will not be there.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Eh, this is getting boring already

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"Will the people of Sodom and Gomorrah receive a resurrection? Will Judas? Nope. Neither will apostates. R Franz will not be there. "

Post scriptures or it ain't true.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

BANE:

Will the people of Sodom and Gomorrah receive a resurrection?
    Nope.

The governing body aren't even sure on that one. Yet, you are 100% certain.... Interesting.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/56040/1/Watchtower-Answers-Will-Sodom-and-Gomorrah-Be-Resurrected

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    NONE of my posts have ever stated I am in opposition to him. I love him.

I guess the part about not talking to apostates, and those who are deemed unworthy, even thou your Jah said don't, proves you love him huh??

FUNNY GUY. Keep opening the door for Satan, and watch your God leave you to suffer.... now that's funny.

You remember the soldier who pierced your lord with his sword??? That was me. Am I an Apostate???

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I don't know bane, you tell us if those of Sodom and Gomorrah will get a resurrection. What is the latest lgiht on that?? The org went back and forth about 5 times on that one.

• BANE
    BANE

That is where you guys faith went...In the gutter. We do not know for sure about the resurrection. Jehovah MAY deem whoever he wants as worthy. I have a feeling that no they will not be. SOMEBODY has to go into Gehenna right?

Twitch, if it is getting boring why don´t you quit then?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Oh.

You speak for Jehovah, do you?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Insane in the MemBane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit