Has anyone ever ask a householder to keep their Bible study secret from their spouse?

by wasblind 114 Replies latest jw experiences

• tec
    tec

If I had a kid and he turned his back on Jah and I survived Armaggeddon and my son did not I wouldn´t even think twice about it

Bane, remember how Jesus wept over Jerusalem?

Tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane, why don't you talk to the one who posted this question? are my answers to difficult?

• wasblind
    wasblind

can i make the questions more simple, the truth never run Bane, the truth should stand up to anything Bane, if you have it

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane said:

"So you just got defeated with this scripture."

Defea tme with scripture, where in the Bible is the overlapin' generation

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Deut 21: In case a man happens to have a son who is stubborn and rebellious, he not listening to the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and they have corrected him but he will not listen to them, his father and his mother must also take hold of him and bring him out to the older men of his city and to the gate of his place, and they must say to the older men of his city, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious; he is not listening to our voice, being a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of his city must pelt him with stones, and he must die. So you must clear away what is bad from your midst, and all Israel will hear and indeed become afraid.

We're not jews and jws aren't the new jews even though they would like to believe that they are and still under the Mosaic law (yeah throw Jesus out the window).

Sorry but you didn't trounce Carla, Bane.

You didn't even come close.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    It is not in the bible. You won´t find Trinity, Hellfire etc.

Pay attention, this will be on your final examination!

Psalms 21:9

You will hurl them into a blazing furnace on the day when you appear; Yahweh will engulf them in his anger, and fire will devour them.

Matthew 5:22, 29-30

But I say this to you, anyone who is angry with a brother answer for it before the court; anyone who calls a brother "Fool" answer for it before the Sanhedrin; and anyone who calls him "Traitor" answer for it in hell fire.

[29] If your right eye should be your downfall, tear it out and throw it away; for it will do you less harm to lose one part of yourself than to have your whole body thrown into hell. [30] hand should be your downfall, cut it off and throw it away; for it will do you less harm to lose one part of yourself than to have your whole body go to hell.

Matthew 18:8-9

'If your hand or your foot should be your downfall, cut it off and throw it away: it is better for you to enter into life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. [9] And if your eye should be your downfall, tear it out and throw it away: it is better for you to enter into life with one eye, than to have two eyes and be thrown into the hell of fire.'

Revelation 14:9-10

A third angel followed, shouting aloud, 'All those who worship the beast and his statue, or have had themselves branded on the hand or forehead, [10] will be made to drink the wine of God's fury which is ready, undiluted, in his cup of retribution; in fire and brimstone they will be tortured in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb.

Revelation 20:14,15

Death and Hades were emptied of the dead that were in them; and every one was judged as his deeds deserved. Then Death and Hades were hurled into the burning lake. This burning lake is the second death; [15] and anybody whose name could not be found written in the book of life was hurled into the burning lake.

Revelation 21:8

But the legacy for cowards, for those who break their word, or worship obscenities, for murderers and the sexually immoral, and for sorcerers, worshippers of false gods or any other sort of liars, is the second death in the burning lake of sulphur.

I'll stop here, the point is made. There are many scriptural references to hell, just look beyond the Watchtower's list of Approved Bible Verses.

• BANE
    BANE

Wasblind, I posted a video on the overlapping generation. Look for it.

MrsJones, Ya been gone too long. Jehovah´s Witnesses are not under the mosaic law nor do we teach that. Can you please provide a WT that says Jehovah´s witnesses are under the Mosaic law like you claim?

BOOM! Another defeat for me! She cannot find one. This is too easy. At least the IMDB people gave me a fight. You guys are just laying down in battle.

GL, Are you ready? Another Biblical smackdown about to happen....http://jehovah.to/exe/general/hell.htm

And BAM! Wow...I won with three this thread. Glory be to Jehovah that taught me these things by means of his organization.

Come on guys! You have been able to mislead lots of people! Can´t you at least TRY with me? I haven´t even seen anything snakey this whole thread. You guys are supposed to be experts on twisting scripture yet you have Epic Fail written all over you so far.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bane you don't truely understand the religion you say you follow.

I got a new term for you but I doubt you will understand it or are even aware of it: religious legalism

• tec
    tec

Did you have a response for what I posted, Bane?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

The man must die because he violated another man’s wife.

Does this mean we have to stone Jehovah to death for knocking up a married chick?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit