Has anyone ever ask a householder to keep their Bible study secret from their spouse?

by wasblind 114 Replies latest jw experiences

• wasblind
    wasblind

Let 'em kick some arse Mrs.jones

let 'em kick

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea bane,

let's try an experiment, why don't you bend over, so i can excercise my foot.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Bane, of course I know the answers--those are rhetorical questions, which almost everybody reading the post can answer. For the record:

• You would not want your children going to a non-Witness bible class,
    • You would not want a doctor giving your child a blood transfusion,
    • You see nothing wrong with sneaking behind my back to indoctrinate my child, indeed you feel an obligation to do so--you said it yourself!
    Studying the bible with JW´s takes precedent [sic] over what a parent thinks.

You have no business interfering with parents religious upbringing of their own children. Your own words have indicted you!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Let 'em kick some arse Mrs.jones

I'm hip, my husband was never a jw and my jw parents have left a bad taste in his mouth so the idea of some jw coming between him and any of our children is enough to make his blood boil. He wouldn't be too pleasant to any jw trying to pull that crap with our kids.

• BANE
    BANE

MrsJones, Not only do you go in, but you prevent those you SAY you love to not go in.

Wasblind, congradulations! You did it.........WITH THE MOCKING!

Yeah, apostates are SO freaking predictable! Outlaw with his stupid pet tricks putdown....

So predictable...so pathetic.

I won´t be able to respond now for around 17 hours....Hope you can wait.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not mocking, I'm serious as a heartattack. I don't joke when it comes to the wellbeing of my kids.

• dgp
    dgp

If they have the truth, why can't they act in an honest an open manner? Why hide things?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane ,why would one go into a bees nest unprotected knowing they'll get stung?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Yeah, apostates are SO freaking predictable! Outlaw with his stupid pet tricks putdown.....Bane

Bane..

We`re trying to teach you a job skill..

If you can`t fetch a stick,we may never find you a home..

Small Black and White Dog with Stick Desktop Wallpaper .................... ...OUTLAW
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Dang outlaw,

that's cold

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit