The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Olin, even CHURCHOIDS see the signs of the Last Days Christ spoke about coming true; it is DATES that usually are off, or wrong.

He also said the Good News of The KINGDOM (unkown to CHURCHianity) would be preached worldwide (NOT done by CHURCHianity), and my brotherhood is the ONLY one DOING that- wether or not you can take its faults!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

oh Plankton, won't you ever learn?

warmly,

dc

• theMadJW
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

Ah, yes.....the website plug once again.

Plankton, you are sooooo predictable.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Mad, you are arguing in circles and you have no real basis to prove that the WTS is any better than 'CHURCHianity.'

Let's see how you answer this question:

If 'CHURCHianity' is not preaching the good news as good as the society is, how come they have far more people in their ranks than the Jehovah's Witnesses? In other words, how is all of that preaching of the good news beneficial to mankind when only 1 to 2 tenths of 1 percent of the whole world's population are considered active Jehovah's Witnesses?

To clarify, that's 0.1% to 0.2% of over 6 billion people on Earth.

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

MadJW: "Olin, even CHURCHOIDS see the signs of the Last Days Christ spoke about coming true; it is DATES that usually are off, or wrong."

My response:

And that's supposed to prove WHAT, exactly? If you read a little history, you would realize that "churchoids" have been falsely predicting The End since the inception of Christianity 2000 years ago!! Their track record is just as bad as the Watchtower Society's track record. Talk about "the blind leading the blind!"

Check out this book for a nice overview of Christianity's long, glorious tradition of End-Times nonsense: A History of the End of the World (http://www.amazon.com/History-End-World-Controversial-Civilization/dp/0060816988).

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Madjw said:

Olin, even CHURCHOIDS see the signs of the Last Days Christ spoke about coming true; it is DATES that usually are off, or wrong.

He also said the Good News of The KINGDOM (unkown to CHURCHianity) would be preached worldwide (NOT done by CHURCHianity), and my brotherhood is the ONLY one DOING that- wether or not you can take its faults!

My reply: Witnessoids are not the only religion spreading their beliefs. Different group preach in different ways. So nothing unique there. The fact that the witnessoids- your brothers- preach a FALSE gospel, another 'good news' would mean that they are not fulfilling Matt24:14...but rather Galatians 1- preachers of another gospel.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

What he doesn't seem to want to get to is, even a "KINGDOM" as he describes is not "good news" to those sinners who can't get in.

Mad

If I'm a sinner how is the "KINGDOM" good news?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"Mad, you are arguing in circles and you have no real basis to prove that the WTS is any better than 'CHURCHianity.'"

- I'm NOT! I AM saying our BELIEFS are! We preach to nearly EVERY people on earth; China and the Muslim nations being the least-covered...

"My reply: Witnessoids are not the only religion spreading their beliefs. "

- Yes, the Triune-Sadist Gods, and all the false dogma of 'immortal' souls, etc. NOT the Good News of the KINGDOM!

"Mad, If I'm a sinner how is the "KINGDOM" good news?

- A scripture says it best, DD: "Draw close to God, and He will draw close to YOU!"

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wrong MAdjw- EVEN IF we assume that the JW teachings about God, hellfire and the soul are correct there are other group teaching the same in those regards. So the org is not unique. So what is your basis to calling them and only them the truth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit