The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Wrong, Isaac- and you KNOW it.

For, example, the Adventists know the Truth about Death- but nothing else- AND no longer preach to the public!

• superpunk
    superpunk

For, example, the Adventists know the Truth about Death- but nothing else- AND no longer preach to the public!

Someone should mention that to the SDAs in my area. They come around more than the Dubs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No MadJW, I am right! You are wrong and ignrant of the facts.

Christadelphians, House of Yahweh, Assemblies of the Called Out Ones of Ya, Assembly of YHWHYeshua.

These group believe indentically to the JWs on those key points. They preach and proclaim, as most groups do. JWs are notorious for proclaiming their message by a particular method being the only difference there.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Well, SP; I've lived in 2 states these last 10 years- and not ONE has EVER come to our neighborhoods.

Isaac- none of THEM have , either, and NONE of them preach worldwide, AND have seriously FALSE dogma, like the Mosaic Law still being binding.

Sacrifice any sheep lately, Isaac?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

"Mad, If I'm a sinner how is the "KINGDOM" good news?
    - A scripture says it best, DD: "Draw close to God, and He will draw close to YOU!"

How does a sinner "Draw close to God"?

• superpunk
    superpunk

Well, SP; I've lived in 2 states these last 10 years- and not ONE has EVER come to our neighborhoods.

Wow. 2 whole states?

I'm just saying, they're out there, lol.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

madJW:

Isaac- none of THEM have , either, and NONE of them preach worldwide, AND have seriously FALSE dogma, like the Mosaic Law still being binding.

Sacrifice any sheep lately, Isaac?

My reply:

Oh, so now all of a sudden when someone believes identically to the JWs on key points you start expanding to auxilliary issues? Yes when someone points out org faults you focus solely on key doctrine. Why the double standard MadJW? To answer your points though...different groups preach in different ways...the Bible simply says 'this good news will be preached'...it does not sanction an organized, systemized preaching effort by a particular method. Neither does the WT preach worldwide- umm China, the Islamic nations off the top of my head. The WT has seriously false dogma as well. Yes a couple of them adhere to the law, while the JW's follw a very Judiaised New Covenant- their Law being the directive of the GB. So you are in no position to make that comment on Law adherence when JW simply believe a new org was chosen to whom they must follow.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

DD- first, by prayer, second by reading and THINKING about His Word. (If you have FOUND it; many books make the same claim, but facts reveal otherwise)

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

DD- first, by prayer, second by reading and THINKING about His Word.

How is this good news? I'm a sinner. The more I read and think about God's word, the more I see how much I sin and how bad I am.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Can you guess the Second?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit