The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

If their Head grows short, and their tail grows longggggggggg.

• theMadJW
  • garyneal
    garyneal

Well, one thing is certain, you are not a Jehovah's Witness in any legitamite sense. My wife knows very little concerning the doctrines surrounding 1914 and 1919 and even she would never be so bold as to come out and say that it is all loopy and looking like another mistake.

You better not let the faithful and discreet slave TM hear you say that.

Frankly, if you are a Jehovah's Witness in any sense, you are probably one of those weak witnesses who does not regularly attend meetings or who do very little participation in them.

Oh, and one more thing. You challenged us to find a more perfect religion elsewhere. Sorry, it does not exist. All religions, like the people who run them, are imperfect.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Wrong, Gary- but I don't blame you for thinkin so!

I was fooled as a Catholic, so no one will foll me again, with the help of the Spirit!

I appreciate your honesty & candor!

So, if all groups ARE flawed, what about the one Jesus said would be preaching the Good News of the KINGDOM world wide?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

????

• garyneal
    garyneal
    So, if all groups ARE flawed, what about the one Jesus said would be preaching the Good News of the KINGDOM world wide?

Why does it have to be a specific group? Can there not be Christian people within various groups preaching the gospel?

• tec
    tec

Why does it have to be a specific group? Can there not be Christian people within various groups preaching the gospel?

To add to that :

And also people who do not belong to any specific group at all, but are still Christian people living by Jesus example and thereby, preaching the faith by word and deed?

Tammy

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Gary- it just IS!

World religions & CHURCHianity don't even know what the Good News is about! They are still runnin' around yellin' "He's RISEN!"...

• tec
    tec

What is the Good News to you, Mad?

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Gary- it just IS!

Charles Taze Russell would probably disagree with you. Perhaps you can tell me who was the Faithful and Discreet Slave TM that taught him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit