The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Mark 10:40- but to sit at Our right or left is not for Us to grant. We, God-the-Father, and God-the-Ghost have to Scissors, Rock and Paper! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Mark 16:15- And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel " He's RISEN!" to every creature; dogs and cats listen often. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Luke 4:1- Jesus God, full of the Holy-Ghost-God, left the Jordan and were led by Themselves into the wilderness. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 8:27-28- They did not grasp that They were talking to them about God-the-Father. 28 Therefore Jesus God said: “When once YOU have lifted up the Son of man, then YOU will know that We are the I AM, and that We do nothing of Our own initiative; but just as God-the-Father taught Us, We speak these things. - RVC

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 8:29- The Two who sent Me is with Me; We are ONE, and they have not left me alone, for I always do what pleases Us!" - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 10:29- God-the-Father, who has given them to Us, is greater than all (except Me and God-the-Ghost); no one can snatch them out of Our hands. 30 I and God-the -Father, and God-the-Ghost are the Same Person. I am God Almighty, the Supreme Being...er...well one of Three Supreme Beings, anyways!" - RCV

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

They say if you keep playing with yourself, you'll eventually go blind.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Sounds like you're an Expert at that!

John 11:17- On Their arrival, Jesus God found that Lazarus body had already been in the tomb for four days, and knew his Immortal Soul was in Heaven.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Can a mod please just lock this thread???

Jedi Master

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!

You whiney weenies can dish it out but just can't TAKE it, eh?

(I held a gun to his head, forcing him to read my post!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit