The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 17:3- Now this is eternal life: that they may know Us, the only true Gods, and 'God-the-Son' Jesus Christ, whom We have sent.- RCV

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

That's not the lie that the org is based on. The lie it is based on is the Wt misinterpetation of Matt 24:45-47- that God appointed a FDS thru who to dispense truth, represented by the GB to whom one must follow to be acceptable to God.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

That is NOT a lie; I think they REALLY believe that, AND, they are the ONLY ones directing (on earth) the promulgation about the Truth about God and Christ...at least!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Well, that is where you are deluded in your witnessese, thus you are a witnessoid. That interpeation of Matt 24 is a lie, as can can shown by reading all of chapters 24 and 25...and perhaps comparing with the parallel in Luke. Each and every Christian can be a FDS, or an evil slave. There is no Biblical precedent for a governing body. The Wt chronology used to point to their self-proclaimed apppointment to being FDS is a ridiculous stringing of non-related verses to eqaute to a formula that is then counted backward to come to a wrong starting point.

Stop thinking witnessese!

• yknot
    yknot

yawn.... if Arianism was the sole determining factor of who has Jah's blessings than why not promote the Bible Students or http://arian-catholic.org/ ?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

or Christadelphians- they are non-trinitarianism, do not believe in immortality of the soul or hellfire.

• yknot
    yknot

Maddie.....

Seriously, why not give the Bible Students a try.

• elderelite
    elderelite

mad jw... look at my new topic on members only and then talk to me.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I agree that he WAS talking about every TRUE Christian!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok, common ground here then. If each and every Christian can be a FDS, on what basis would you believe that there is one human channel thru which one must identify to be a FDS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit