The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 1:7- To all in Rome who are loved by the Triune God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God-the-Father, God-the-Ghost, and God-the-Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. First, I thank my Trinity through God-the-Son, Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. 9 the Triune Majesty, whom I serve with my whole heart in preaching the gospel of God-the-Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 1:16- For in the gospel "He's RISEN!", a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 1:26- For this cause God feels their vile affections are just FINE: the women who love other women.the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving the Love and Approval of the Triune Majesties. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 9:16- God-the-Ghost beareth witness with OUR Ghost that we are the children of God-the Father, God-the-Son, and God-the-Ghost! - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit