The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Seems we have a paradox:

How do we know Jehoober blessed us? There are many of us!

How do we know we have the Truth? There are few of us!

PLEASE, make your mind up!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hmmmmmmmm!

Tame my tongue.....on THIS site?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

Genesis 1:1- In the beginning Gods created the heavens and the earth. 2- Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Ghost-God was hovering over the waters. 26- Then the Triune Majesty said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness: they, too, will have a Triune Personality! -RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Deut 6:4- Hear, O Israel: The LORDS our Gods is one LORD, yet Three Divine Essences! - RCV

• Chalam
    Chalam

theMadJW Tame my tongue.....on THIS site?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

Proverbs 11:12 (New International Version)

12 A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor,
    but a man of understanding holds his tongue.

Proverbs 17:28 (New International Version)

28 Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent,
    and discerning if he holds his tongue.

Blessings,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Stephen, I mock mockers and befriend the honest.

Isa 43:11- I, even I, am the LORDS; and besides Us there is no saviour. Daniel was wrong. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Daniel 2:44- "In the time of those kings, the Gods of heaven will set up a kingdom. It will never be destroyed. It will be a membership to Heaven lodged in the Heart! And no other nation will ever take it over. It will crush all of those other kingdoms. It will bring them to an end- in the heart. But they will last forever. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Daniel 7: 13- In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a God-Man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached God-the-Father and God-the-Ghost, and was led into Their presence. 14 They gave Themselves Their own authority, glory and sovereign power back; all peoples, nations and men of every language served Them. Their dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and Their kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.- RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 1:1- This is a record of the family line of Jesus Christ. He is the son of David. He is also the son of Abraham. He is also part God and part Man, thus is also the 'son' of God as far as His Divine Essence.... -RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 14: 6 Jesus answered, "We are the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to God-the- Father and God-the-Ghost except through Us. 7 If you really know Us, you will know THEM as well. From now on, you do know Him and have seen Them." - RCV

• Mythbuster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit