What if WBTS is right?

by african GB Member 105 Replies latest jw experiences

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

People, please don't be angry at me, but do you sometimes ask yourselves this question? I do.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Right about what? ANYTHING?

• blondie
    blondie

A clock is correct twice a day............

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nope, I never ask myself the question because there's no doubt in my mind that WBTS is not right.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

What if monkeys flew out of my ass?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Seriously - their whole theology is such a tangled web of so many easily provable falsehoods - why try picking around in it to find some tiny grain of truth that may have escaped?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Blondie, that's "a STOPPED clock is right twice a day."

AGBM, Satan worshippers and Mormons and Muslims and others can be "right" about a few things.
    If you are asking "What if they are generally right about everything?" then NO, I stopped asking that long before I sought to leave WTS because I fully answered it to my satisfaction.

Go and read the following, anyone with AGBM's doubts:

CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE and IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM by Raymond Franz
    COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL and RELEASING THE BONDS by Steve Hassan

You might find these at your library or new and used at Amazon or at freeminds.org.

Also try:
    CAPTIVES OF A CONCEPT by Don Cameron www.captivesofaconcept.com

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I think there are some things the WTS is right about, but there are many things the WTS is wrong about.

I am sure that God will judge them for these serious wrongs they have promoted to the detriment of the flock.

If you are talking about Armageddon coming, then maybe it will come within my lifetime. But according to the new generation understanding, I now do not expect it. Hence I do not need to sell my house, quit my job, and regular pioneer in some remote territory where the need is greater.

• undercover
    undercover

There is no burning hell

There is no trinity

I'll give em those...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

What Blondie said...

If they are currently right then they will be wrong tomorrow when they change it again. They should of had the balls to stick to the Stone Witness ideology, ...

Cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit