What if WBTS is right?

by african GB Member 105 Replies latest jw experiences

• carla
    carla

How could an organization who uses lying and coersion on 'gods' behalf be right about anything?

• StAnn
    StAnn

What if WBTS is right?

Right about what? Give me an example, I dare you.

StAnn

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

None of the off shoot religions from the Adventists are right,

would god choose a group of people who constantly profess wrong dates ?

or those dates disingenuously proclaimed out the desire of increased circulation of the WTS publishings $$$

Who discreetly killed many who directly followed the teachings of this group,

through maligned interpretation of the use vaccines, organ transplants, blood transfusions.

The god of the bible is relevantly violent and cruel, similar to the societies of ancient cultures.

The only right there is about the the WTS. is power is absolute......in the hands of men.

What the WTS didn't do right was realize the bible is full of stories which were told to bring power and relevance to their god.

• agonus
    agonus

Exactly, trueone. If THIS is the group that God chose, then please just kill me now.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If the WBT$ was right..

Armageddon would have come and gone by now..

Many times..

LOL!!..

The WBT$ is Run by Idiots..

................... ...OUTLAW

• The Finger
    The Finger

Then it's down to the lake.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

What IF?

ok, IF they are right and 'jehovah' brings armageddon to kill billions of people then i will go to my grave knowing that it would be for being an honest man Rather than be a hipocrite... While giving him the finger and a big F*** you!

oz

• debator
    debator

Hi flipper

Armageddon only has to happen once!

Yes I fully accept the choice I have made as a witness in picking them completely as God's people! And I am confident in that choice after a lot of research and Bible study.

And if I then burn in hell in eternal torment with happy perfect people waving down to me from abrahams bosom I will stand corrected.

Onto belief in a God at all? I personally believe in a God because for me it is obvious from our very existance as humans looking at creation around me but some people might want to consider Pascal's wager.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

"a person should wager as though God exists, because living life accordingly has everything to gain, and nothing to lose"

This doesn't really apply to myself because I think there is ample proof of Jehovah but for some it might make an impression that lack of belief in god is only restricting their personal choices.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Pascal's wager is ok... unless you wager on the wrong god, of course...

• designs
    designs

Been there, done that. After vetting it thoroughly it didn't stack up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit