What if WBTS is right?

by african GB Member 105 Replies latest jw experiences

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Right about what? Even they know they aren't right, that's why they're always changing crap.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

'some' things are right. gotta be pretty bad to read the whole bible and not get one thing right.

Maybe specifically list what your talkin about.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think the odds that the WATCHTOWER is "right" is just a tad less than the odds that every member of this forum will win tomorrow's lottery.

The WTB&TS has an unbelievable record of 100% failure with their prophetic pronouncements. If they flipped a coin they would have done better!

Blondie, if a running clock is set to the wrong time, it is ALWAYS wrong. A stopped clock may be right twice a day, but no one knows when that instant occurs unless it is compared to a running clock set to the correct time.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Actually what if there really are little green men from Mars?

It's still not going to change who I am as a person.

Let's bring out a scripture to illustrate. Just going to focus on the first part.

Psalm 84:10 "For a day in your courtyards is better than a thousand [elsewhere]...

A day of freedom is better than a thousand under the yoke and shackles of the WT.

• blondie
    blondie

Nathan, the assumption is that the clok on the right time initially as you know with that old saying. I would never say that the WTS is never right, but it is an accident when it is.

• donny
    donny

Keyser: What if monkeys flew out of my ass?

I think Shamus might have issues with that!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Not a chance.I have absolutly no doubt that they are fools.Malicious fools.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

LOL, WT has been so wrong on things, that what they DID predict and remove, actually came true!

The restoration of Israel as a nation! Until 1932 they believed Israel would be restored as an earthly nation, they drop it saying 'Evidently' it won't ever be restored as a nation, and few years later it did!

• snowbird
    snowbird

What of it?

Spoken by Antonio in "The Merchant of Venice", written by William Shakespeare (1564-1616):
    Mark you this, Bassanio,
    The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.An evil soul producing holy witness
    Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
    A goodly apple rotten at the heart:
    O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!

Syl

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

LOL. I forgot about that one, Endof. What a bunch of lunatics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit