A Seattle Police Officer Is Caught On Tape Hitting a 17-year An African American Teenager Girl

by Scott77 236 Replies latest social current

• yknot
    yknot

Why didn't he call for back-up?

There is a freakin' radio on his shirt!!!

No he didn't handle the situation well, what he did was try to handle too many perps at one time!

He had a host of other choices, he chose poorly.

He hit a girl, if it was your child regardless of the piss-poor behavior you would be through the freakin' roof ....... a grown man alledgedly trained to cope with hostile situations hitting a teenager. My goodness what if this had been a 'real crime' how many dead bodies would there be?

The dude lost it, he needs to be disciplined and removed from dealing with minors.......better yet flat out fired.

If he gets away with this mistake 'scot-free' it will be trouble down the line....

What if he had been a teacher, coach or principal? Would you feel the same way

• yesidid
    yesidid

My sympathy is 100% for the cop.

The girls both looked well over 17.

If they were mine I would be totally ashamed both with their behavour and their filthy mouths.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

if it was your child regardless of the piss-poor behavior you would be through the freakin' roof

If that was my child I'd kick her ass myself. My kids know how to act in public.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I don't know yknot,

If my daughter acted like that I would not say she deserved it,

but putting herself in that situation with that kind of "acting up"

I would say she certainly helped to set herself up in that particular situation.

I would hope that my daughter, even at 17, in a heated situation

would know how to keep herself from getting hit.

She has a certain amount of responsiblity to make good decisions.

Don't be surprised if he gets off

as I showed in a video from Skateboard Day in Hot Springs,

the cops handling of the situation was found ok.

The last shots of the girl in pink, I thought she was quite pretty.

It did not appear that she had been hit hard, although that does not

diminish at all being hit, she was smiling actually.

purps

• yesidid
    yesidid
    If that was my child I'd kick her ass myself.

Amen

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

If that was my child I'd kick her ass myself. My kids know how to act in public.

ah mrsjones,

you said what I wanted to say!!!

lol

purps

• Think About It
    Think About It
    The dude lost it, he needs to be disciplined and removed from dealing with minors.......better yet flat out fired.

Good for him that the incident was caught on video and he has a police union and the majority of public opinion backing him up. The girls prior criminal records helps him too.

Think About It

• yknot
    yknot

And would yall feel the same if we had changed his profession to another authority figure?

Adult Male Teach punches 17yr old girl in face

Adult Male Principal punches 17yr old girl in face

Adult Male Anybody Else punches 17 yr old girl in face.

Yea..... I too would discipline my child but heaven help the adult male who punches my child--- I would have his badge or his ass in civil court, making damn sure he never has any authority whatsoever again........ with great responsibilty comes greater expectation.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Really though,

there are crazy cops out there,

I hope that my kids, even if not guilty

would de-escalate

a situation and not put themselves in any danger

Keep themselves from being harmed or killed.

purps

• yknot
    yknot

The officer is expected to know how to 'de-escalate' a situation or call for backup before things get too out of hand.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit