Are you an active Jw or an ex-jw?

by XPeterX 199 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    Because in it God has always had an org pretty much.

So tell us who was the Org. God was using before he supposedly choose the Bible students (aka J.W.'s) ?

• Titus
    Titus

BANE, I thoroughly studied links which you provided. Most posters don't accept that, but I am probably the only one who accepts that and believe that. Only problem is: I don't know who is "3rd Witness" and his companions. I would like to know that. Why they don't uncover their real identity?

And, BTW, BANE, we have more threads on the forum, not only this.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Bane; what I printed is far from new, basically if you honestly believe that the WTS was selected by God to be his mouthpiece on Earth there has to be a very important responsibility contracted to that servant who has been selected, if the WTS is that servant does that mean that that servant has a free reign from that appointment date and that it's conduct and moral standing cant be scrutinised? If that servant fails in it's assignment through a series of failed prophecy's,inappropriate behaviour then surely there is a chance that God may remove his affiliation with such an Earthly organization? then surly the WTS has clearly failed in it's dispensing of truth to mankind as outlined in Duet 18,20-22, over a hundred years of failed prophecy even up to the present day with another farce concerning the 1914 "overlap" shows that the only destiny for this cult is certain death as outlined in that wonderful piece of Bible verse. The Bible surely as Gods word cant be wrong.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oops, I said ASS!!! Again! Bane you crack me up.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Bane did I hear you say we are living wasted lives HAHAHHAHAAAHAA LOOK in the mirror you clone ! Do you have plans this weekend or even this month going Door to Door? And you want to talk about wasted life? There are all sorts on this board ... those who have a strong faith or others who feel stuck because of family, or even like me who would tell you take your Bible and stick it. Experiences .... everyone has different experiences. Some were molested by your wonderful brothers others who had their family ripped from them for no reason. I was never dis-fellowshipped, my ex just got up and left with my 2 young Christian children and filed for an unscriptual divorce and for the last 10 years my OWN children have shunned me. You have some fucking balls coming here judging. Climb up your Ivory Tower and stay there thinking your doing God's will. While me and my Satanic friends await the Abyss for our PUNISHMENT which should occur sometime in the next 10,000 years.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bane is rather good at judging, isn't he? *snicker*

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually I'm resting and about to cook dinner. Had an interesting day. Oh and I'm watching my honor roll daughter do her math homework.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Bane the material is new and old, you never replied about the cover up of your leaders from the GB who allowed fellow GB member Leo Greenlees to sodomise young boys in The House of Jehovah for decades, this so called Faithful and Discreet Slave was meant to be dispensing Bible truths to the world yet 2 filthy perverts were active in this,strange dont you think that your God never acted on this?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Jook, I don't think you're gonna get a straight answer out of him. *snicker*

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I know Mrs Jones LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit