Are you an active Jw or an ex-jw?

by XPeterX 199 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane:

I have been a witness 20 years. It has always been great for me. Have there been jerks? Sure...But I don´t complain like little girls or little babies like you called me for years out of my life. In fact I don´t even think about it anymore. Why do you guys STILL use the WT as a crutch? I see NEW quotes all the time from it. Like Dr. Phil says...How is that working for you?

My reply:

If it has always been great for you why are you disregarding the orgs counsel not to visit 'apostate websites'? I highly doubt you are an active witness, although you do mirror their lack of reasoning and crybaby tendencies.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm an inactive fader for 10 years now...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You don't know what I do when I'm not here so the wasted quip is laughable.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane,

I was raised in the cult. I did not voluntary join. I know the JW answers to disfellowshipping. I am asking YOU the BIBLICAL basic for shunning. There is none. I will assume you know if your elders (asumming your really were an active dubbie) knew you were here YOU would be disfellowshipped, and shunned by those captive to the cult.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

The org certainly has no hold over me. Unfortunately I have family still stuck in the cult. I am here to help others as I may, as well as keep upto date with changes since I have family still in and would like to know the direction they are headed.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thankfully you're not my husband and he's not confused. He understands why I come here and actively encourages me to do so by making sure I have access to a computer. He's also very eager to meet up with the exjws we will see at Tahoe since he went last year and had a very good time. So another lame ass assumption. Bane you're on a roll honey. LMFAO

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Mrs J,

My close friends who were never JWs (and knew me growing up as a dub) are equally understanding as to why I come here.

Bane, you have put your foot in your mouth multiple times in your few days here. Now run along and go play.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Bane;

the work done here by honest hearted ones is a life saving work exposing the lies/dishonesty and filth that spews forth from the Mother that is the WTS. If at times some of the questions are of a rhetorical style it is because of lurkers/new posters who may be entering the forum for the first time and are genuinely interested in gaining knowledge to expose the dangers of this evil cult. Some of the answers that honest hearted ones may be seeking and that are covered up by the WTS are;

A world wide child abuse scandal that still rocks the WTS to this day, repentant/still practising filthy paedophiles are still practising their vile perverted lust as we speak, the WTS still allows these abusers to peddle the message and engage in door knocking work without Criminal Record checks

The WTS engaged in a relationship with The UN and blatantly lied to it's world wide brotherhood when the scandal was exposed

The great man Mr Ray Franz wrote about a scandal of the brothers in Malawi who suffered unspeakable hardships (rape,imprisonment,tar and feathering,murder) because the WTS forbade their purchase of Party Membership Cards , yet allowed it's own brothers in Mexico to purchase stolen and forged National Service Exemption Certificates, what double standards!

The Governing Body of the WTS conducted a covering up of 2 homosexual members of it's exclusive group for decades, Leo Greenlees and Ewart Chitty were given cushy postings to the UK Bethel to see out their final years after a victim of Greenleas' vile perverted desires started to make noises.

The continued pointless loss of of lives by the adhering to an unbiblical policy of banning blood in medical emergencies, and the thousands that needlessly lost their lives when organ transplants were banned, yet the WTS reversed this!

I could go on , so Bane if your opinion is that The WTS has a hold on me then so be it, yet by this very thread I could have saved a life from the lies and deception of the Great Apostate that is the Satanically inspired WTS

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Very well said Jookbeard. Just as one who recovers from alcohol addiction, or substance abuse may use their previous experience to help others, they may also participate in supports groups, etc.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

XPeterX,

Welcome! I've been busy with college the past 6 months, so haven't been able to keep up with everything here.

I choose the category of "college student" now. In JW terms, I suppose I'm considered a "stumbled publisher" these days.

B the X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit