Are you an active Jw or an ex-jw?

by XPeterX 199 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pootler
    Pootler

Inactive, never baptised. (Phew!) In it from the age of 4 or so, faded out at about 14 or 15, while mum, stepdad and little brother were still in. Mum has now left, stepdad and brother still very much IN, which means lots of walking on eggshells and keeping my big atheist gob shut when I visit. ;-)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Bane;

I noticed earlier you said you lost your father due to the blood ban? so basically he committed suicide all the while top professional medical staff would have tried in vain to save his life? I thought JW's who commit suicide are eternally condemned to death at judgment day as suicide victims dont have entry to Gods kingdumb? I also believe he would not have been able to have a full and proper JW funeral? What a lovely set of circumstances the loving provision that Gods organization provides for people like your father, lets hope and pray that another close family member does not have to face up to another heart rendering moment like what happened to your father, 1 suicide in the family is enough but 2? You often speak about "new stuff" but it's old stuff like the suicide of your father that keeps on getting mentioned on forums like this, yes it may be old stuff but this old stuff and an old policy made your father take his own life.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

wow it seems this topic became a hit:P

• Titus
    Titus

BANE, don't worry. You don't need answer literally everything.

I agree with you on anonymity issue. But I didn't mean that authors should reveal their names and surnames to everybody. What do you think - do elders in their congregations know they are "3dwitness" "sherlock jw1983" "abrother" or "jimspace"? Do you think thir elders know that? What is official policy of WTBTS about that?

They are anonymoous, but not because they WANT TO be anonymous, and because they are so humble. They MUST BE anonymous. Otherwise, they would have been reproved, and disfellowshipped maybe. Think about that!

So - why are you here? Why do you converse with apostates?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane,

I don't get on here at all ours..so whatever of this thread that have have missed, I guess I have missed. But I can see your claims on here that mistakes or not, God has an earthly org. Care to back that up Biblically? If you are unable to do so it is simply a baseless assertion.

You may want to drop the crybaby act, my suggestion to you.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:Tired of me? Yeah I drove the apostates crazy over at the Religion board at IMDB. They all gave up.

My reply: I highly doubt that, little boy. I would imagine maybe they were frustrated at your lack of reaosning ability and persecution complex though.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

BANE has gone quiet may be he's beaten us 'postates

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jookbeard, LOL yeah think so. Or thinking of trying a new strategy since his crybaby routine has failed.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

Issac, you knew the answers to those questions BEFORE you got baptized...Why feign ignorance now? Are you too old your memory has lapsed?

My reply: No feigning ignorance little boy. I knew the WT canned answers to those questions, yes. However, examination showed that they were not Biblically supported in any way. I noticed your reluctance to even attempt to show the Biblical basis of these points. Is the WT's so-called truth so precarious? It is! Well, I won't feed the swine until you actually make a valid point. Carry on.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

if we follow characteristics of Satan then what kind of traits do The WTS follow? the unselfish example that many show on here in helping to expose the lies of The WTS should be commended. Bane where in the world do you reside? and what status in are you as a Dub?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit