Are you an active Jw or an ex-jw?

by XPeterX 199 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zeroday*
    zeroday*
    Blue Grass.....................
    Don't make me laugh.....................

What part of that made you laugh...they admitted their involvment with the Wild Beast and claimed they didn't know what they were getting themselves into and after being a member for 10 years only resigned their NGO after it was reported in the British press...

• Titus
    Titus
    Blue Grass.....................
    Don't make me laugh.....................
    What part of that made you laugh...they admitted their involvment with the Wild Beast and claimed they didn't know what they were getting themselves into and after being a member for 10 years only resigned their NGO after it was reported in the British press...

• linp24
    linp24

Blue Grass.

it's not necessary to call someone a "freaking idiot" just because you don't share their viewpoint.

• Titus
    Titus

Hello Fla...... I mean linp24!

It is nice to see you here! How are you? I hope you are fine.

TITUS (or "freaking idiot" for some "friends"........ )

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Titus I would love to know what's so funny. The watchtower admitted they were part of the UN. Is your English so bad that you can't comprehend that?

Blue Grass

• Titus
    Titus

Yes, my English is very bad. I am from the Eastern Europe. Please, consider that.

TITO

• Titus
    Titus

But I can compare the words. For example I know that "lawyer" differs from "liar", because I count letters, and see that it is different.

So - I see that you say:

"The watchtower admitted they were part of the UN"

But I see that the letter actually says:

"Association of NGOs with DPI does not constitute their incorporation into the UN"

I don't know what it means, because my English is bad, but I see there is difference.

COMRADE TITO

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    Yes, my English is very bad. I am from the Eastern Europe.

In the future when/if your ability to read English improves I'll show you that document again and than you can apologize to the people you called liars.

Blue Grass

• Titus
    Titus

I'll be banned if I tell you the very first words I learned in English. But you deserve these....

• cantleave
    cantleave

Titus why don't you use the golfing or other sports facilities at your local YMCA or other church group? At the same time invite one of the elders to play sports with your there. How long do you think you will retain your theocratic "privileges"?

How is being associated with the UN by being a NGO any different to the above scenario?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit