How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

AE

DD i didnt mention Jesus because i dont know when they would meet him??

Is Jesus in Heaven?

Where did you say you think your friend was going?

• dissed
    dissed

jookbeard

That's how I look at it as well when you see someone lieing like AE. I answer for the others who are watching. People like her open the door for those watching to see more clearly what the JW's are all about.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE,

I appreciate that you may not be the type to say anything when someone's loved one dies and they comemnt about them being in heaven, but that is not what I said and not what I meant, I said that befreo you even THINK the contrary to what you are hearing from someone of "chritendom" just relaize that it is Jesus's role to decide who goes to heaven and when and that ALL of us have no idea whatsover.

Humility never hurt anyone and to insinuate that Nathan Knorr is in heaven with Paul and Peter is very arrogant.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

DD? nice PM ?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Yes Jesus is in heaven...but what i said was "I didnt know when they would meet him"

How do i know if its that day...that week??? iknow nothing what goes on in the heavens...there could be anything that goes on, all i know is its organised....end of basically.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

dissed, I would not underestimate the effect of that either. :)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Keep going Angel...your doing great!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

We all know heaven is bound by time constraints. LOL

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

crying out loud :))) i didnt know ANYTHING about brother knorr...but i'll put my head on the chopping block and say "i still dont believe it".....ive not even been told the whole story and many things i say here are twisted, like this thread, no i didnt mention him for any reason yet its twisted so why would i not think that all what certain ones say is twsited!?!??!

I listen to some on here and im reading through things......im also having some info from flipper who has alot of knowledge and knows I'm unaware of things..... Thankyou for you time.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Here is another complete embarrasment about this doctrine:

IT IS NEVER EVEN MENTIONED IN ANY KIND OF CLEAR TERMS ANYWHERE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!

One would think that something so seemingly crucial as where christians are going when they die would not be left as a sort of chinese puzzle - hints here and there but never spelled out. Hints that all could easily mean something far different than the Witnesses stubborn belief in 2 classes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit