How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

They don't know who "He" is, Jesus or Michael

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Not only did the WT not take heed of these words in ACts they INSISTED they were right. Anyone who didn't beleive would be considered weak, faithless. ANyone who disagreed with a teaching such as the 1914 generation would be dfed, as an apostate.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

DD i didnt mention Jesus because i dont know when they would meet him?? unsure if its straight away or what.....thats why.So Issacc you should be more like christ and not jump to conclusions...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

They will learn one day...hopefully not the hard way

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

JB how do you know he condoned that??? Do you have proof or is it something you heard and as you hate jw and the gb you wanted to believe it???

I was doing some sripture research that Issaac gave me but why should i bother, he just jumps on me whenever he gets the chance (excuse the way thats put) I try to research and dont even get a chance to pass wind...you go on and on saying "you havent answered blah blah"..cor calm down,give a girl a chance....

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Issaac id never ever believe that your cong is christian or christlike...your far far too quick to judge.....no compasion,no understanding or love....sad,very sad.

You say you have been a jw, well i have to doubt that because snowbird and flipper just to name a few dont speak in the way you do,they have a calming manner.....many others do too but its them i'll listen to.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Take your time and research...learn. All the power to you. If you are so sure of your assertions I would expect you would be able to adequately explain it from the Bible. If not, I question why you beleive it.

If you have a problem with it, you came to this site...an exJW site. You have made assertions that I have asked you to back up. If you can't, again why do you assert it? All my questions are valid questions.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the homosexual scandal that effected the G/B during the time of Knorr is precisely outlined on this very site, also on Freeminds, Greenleas served for many years as the WTS Treasurer from the time of Knorr, he wasn't even D/Fed for his filth just given a nice posting back to the UK Bethel where he carried on his sick perverted desire, I'm not going to be your Google slave, the Chitty and Greenleas homosexuality is one of the WTS worse kept secrets, LOL

• yknot
    yknot

I know we didn't break 10,000 but the number partaking is rising each year.

AE, this is an interpretation that is subject to change......esp as the number grow larger.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

AE

2Co 5:6

Therefore, being always of good courage, and knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord-- 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight-- 8 we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit