How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No, you serve the GB...and are a part of Satan's org. This is beyond rumors...the victim spoke I beleive as well. You beleive whatever your cult feeds you. And you are deluded, thinking you are serving God. Matt 15 describes you well- These people honor with their lips yet their hearts are far removed from me, preaching the doctrines of man as commandments of God.

Learn from that.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE,

I am not sure hwy you think you are able to decide who goes to heaven and who doesn't and while its great that you believe that your dear friend is in heaven I remind you of this, next time you hear a non-jw say that of a dear friend of THEIRS and before you even THINK of questioning that comment, remember that God THROUGH JESUS decide who goes and who doesn't, NO ONE ELSE.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Have a lovely evening....i hope your angers subsides.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

You know AE, since you say the elders know you are here, please tell them that we former JW's truthfully don't know, and ask them to tell you.

When you get their answer, would you please post it for our benefit? Thank you.

I have no idea why you are asking here. You go to 3 meetings a week, right? Yearbooks? Watchtowers? Elders? Ask someone at the Kingdom Hall! It seems a lot easier then to ask here. Sort of pointless really.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

fine that coming from you AE's you WTS apologists constantly say us apostates are angry and bitter, this is so far removed from the truth, we are saving lives.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

angel eyes

I have not been rude to you in any way. Yet, you stopped responding to my questions.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Jook and Isaac, she isn't worth it. Don't let her get to you.

If she means well, it still doesn't mean her facts are straight. Have faith that lurkers and others know who is telling the truth, and who are trying to sell sh*t as pudding.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL typical troll..starts fires...avoids....blames...cries persecution...turns things around and runs... the more you change the more you stay the same.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok All-time-Jeff...not worth the time...You are right.

As I used to say of others...don't feed the swine

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Jeff I dont let her get to me, as far as I am concerned i'm doing a life saving work , as you say the lurkers out there read this, she is actually a good platform in which to expose the WTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit