How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

your just shooting yourself in the foot...why would i listen to you when clearly you twist things........

So all the research im doing i'll stop because your proberbly lying......

How you call yourself christlike,you lie and twist things.....your unwell :))

gnite..xxxxxxxxxxxxx continue saying all you wish...i bid you fairwell

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Its all good jook.... :) Just a thought. She can absorb a lot of precious gray matter at once.....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

If you do not know anything about Nathan Knorr how do oyu know it is not true?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

AE

Why can't you just find this out at a KH?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

show me one, one spot where I have lied. Anyone here, please show me where I have lied.

I await.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE there is no twisting, vicious rumour, hearsay, just pure fact , I told you earlier I'm not your Google slave , it doesn't take a genius to find out that he presided over the Blood/organ ban and it's not just Knorr, F Franz/Russell/Henscall/Loesch, none of them are going to heaven FFS, get in into your head!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE , whose the angry one now?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, You have made very many assertions on this board as though they are foregone conclusions and have been easily refuted on everything- from "Jah's org", to blood ban, and an array of topics in the middle. Why do you beleive this stuf if you can not adequately explain it from the Bible?

• JWoods
    JWoods

When my family first went to Memorial - back in the early 1960s, there were only the smallest handful of "annointed" in all of Oklahoma City (about 7 or 8 "congregations" back then. They called Oklahoma City the "congregation" and each KH was a "unit" back then. I would say less than 20 all told, mostly women BTW, and of course they were all about 70 to 80 because they really did date back to the time before the Great Crowd teaching.

I am confidently sure that NONE of them are alive now. In those days, there were about 7500 "annointed" reported in the yearbook.

Yet with all of that generation GONE, COMPLETELY, there are now around 9000 "annointed", right?

How can this be explained with any kind of logical sincerity - given the JW past teachings on this special class?

• villabolo
    villabolo

Angel eyes said: "Yes Jesus is in heaven...but what i said was "I didnt know when they would meet him"

I'd figure that the most important person up there should be the first to greet you. Every one else can wait.

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit