How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

angel eyes

Now I'm really confused

I thought it was sad that you didn't include Jesus

You said:

DD i didnt mention Jesus because i dont know when they would meet him?? unsure if its straight away or what.....thats why.

Then you said:

How do i know if its that day...that week??? iknow nothing what goes on in the heavens...there could be anything that goes on, all i know is its organised....end of basically.

Did you know what day your friend would meet the apostle Paul, peter and brother knorr etc....?

I'm not trying to be rude I just don't seem to understand.

Also are you sure it's Jesus in Heaven or Michael?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Instead one wants to go to Hevaen to meet Nathan Knorr????? What a joke.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

good one Deputy.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Instead one wants to go to Hevaen to meet Nathan Knorr????? What a joke.

Indeed. I would have trolled up the name Freddy Franz. Strange that sometimes a little Freudian Slip can reveal more than testimony with your hand on the bible itself.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I think this thread could hit the 200 club, and AE has stormed off with a big hump!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yup, that's what trolls do. She isn't even a very bright one- her inital post made it too obvious. Had she said 'meet the faithful men of old' maybe it would not have been obvious.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

didn't you feel her anger? LOL

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey....nar im not angry...actually i dont get angry..not really in my nature.

As for bro knorr i said i didnt know because i didnt but JB then mentioned him and what he was alledged to have done. (thats that point cleared IC)

as for you lying...you lied when you said i mentioned bro knor to fire things up...lying and twisting.

Why would i (ATJ) mention bro knorr in the kingdomhall for no reason...i wasnt aware that he had rumours spread about him so why would i have asked?

right...thats that...time to wash my hands...

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

AE, why don't you ask the elders in your hall about Brother Knorr? You claim others in the cong know you are on this site. Please also mention it to the elders. Then report back to us as to how that goes over ;)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you initially mentioned the murderer and condoner of homosexuality Knorr AE we didn't! LOL, perhaps you should do a bit more research on all the WTS past presidents before mentioning them in your opening stupid comment, and please show me where I've lied, rather fine coming from youLOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit