How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the Bible evidence proves that the members of the anointed class was sealed by the 1st century, countless scriptures prove that hundreds of thousands have died faithful even before CT Russel was born, look at the evidence

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, 144,000 go to heaven right? Starting from after Jesus right? What about Abraham, isaac, and jacob? Earthly right? Go read Matt 8:11 and explain.

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

LOL at Outlaw.

Want to bet how long until they stop publishing the number of partakers. With the number constantly increasing not sure how long the latest "new light" on the anointed will last.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Read Romans 8:1-16 in its entirety. You will see all Christians are unannointed.

Amen.

Angel Eyes, are you listening?

Sylvia

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

correction!!!!!!!!!! ALL CHRISTIANS ARE ANNOINTED!!...not unannointed.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

angel eyes

Does anybody know how many annointed are left alive?? Our friend who was one of the annointed has died, i cried so much but then i was excited knowing shes in heaven meeting apostle Paul, peter and brother knorr etc....wow how great is that :)

What's really sad :( is that you didn't even mention JESUS.

• sir82
    sir82

If by "anointed" you mean "people who partook of the emblems at the latest JW Memorial", the number for 2009 has not been released yet.

The number in 2008 was about 9900 (the highest it's been since the early 80s! praise Jah!).

Given the "unsealing of heaven's doors" articles in 2007 (in effect saying "oops! the call for new anointed didn't really end in 1935 after all, contrary to our teachings for the past 7 decades"), I expect the number for 2009 to climb well past 10,000, perhaps even 11 or 12,000.

I also expect the number to rise steadily over the next few decades, until it becomes too embarrassing for the WT, at which time they will simply cease to publish it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you never answered my questions of how the hell you think that Nathan Homo Knorr would be residing in heaven, what evidence would you give to prove this, this man at the beginning of his presidency instigated the Blood Transfusion ban, hardly likely to be in heaven is he? also condoned the homosexual activity of 2 members of his own board of directors for many years, Greenleas and Chitty, how would he explain that to JC?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

It shows how alienated JW truly are from Jesus. The excitement of meeting 2 apostles and a man. SOunds like idolatry to me.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Acts 1:6 When they were together for the last time they asked, "Master, are you going to restore the kingdom to Israel now? Is this the time?"

7-8 He told them, "You don't get to know the time. Timing is the Father's business. What you'll get is the Holy Spirit. And when the Holy Spirit comes on you, you will be able to be my witnesses in Jerusalem, all over Judea and Samaria, even to the ends of the world." MSG

1799, 1874, 1914, 1935, 1975 ... dates, dates, dates.

Too bad WT didn't take the above Scripture to heart.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit