How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

more than that AE, he was removed from the Body- verifiable..shortly thereafter a WT article admitting those prominent in the org fell to child molestation and homosexuality.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

actually i asked how many left....your the one who just goes on and on.....re record not fade away. :))

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

we showed you the faulty part of your question- the limit of annointed

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

all I'm saying AE it is impossible that Nathan Homo Knorr would be ruling with J/C in heaven, one of the most outrageous claims that the WTS could ever make, there were many rumours about Knorr's sexuality as well.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

To put Knorr in the Class of Paul and Peter...wow...just wow....*shakes head*

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

JWs presidents I would think are particularly guilty in light of their murders thru blood and organ transpalnt bans, as well a vaccine bans. Murderers (unrepentant ones) would not go to heaven.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

knorr? Goes in the calss of Al Capone

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

rumours!!! oh ok.....yer i'll believe rumours......

Im very fortunate you see because even i give those who have been df or fallen away the benefit of the doubt, i NEVER listen to rumours...hence i serve Jah, i try to be christlike. You clearly believe rumours so i feel for anyone because you wouldnt give them the chance

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

why would they be rumours I've told you 3 times to use the search function it's only a click away, the site gives a detailed summary by the victim himself and details the sodomy that Greenleas inflicted on him, his is a user on this very site

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit