How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Does anybody know how many annointed are left alive?? Our friend who was one of the annointed has died, i cried so much but then i was excited knowing shes in heaven meeting apostle Paul, peter and brother knorr etc....wow how great is that :)

Unsure how many are left though :((

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Didn't the number of "annointed" jump to over 9000?

The reducing number used to mean the end was near...but noolite....

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

How many are partaking these days?

At the rate of growth its probably about 15,000 now!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

trust me AE Knorr is not in heaven , trust me, if there is a place called hell he is there, what ever would make you believe that that murderer is there ruling with J/C and his priestly class, get real FFS!

• snowbird
    snowbird

ALL Christians are anointed.

ALL of them.

Dead Christians are awaiting the first resurrection.

Check your premises carefully.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There are probably about 2 or 3 million..

Of..

The JW 144,000..

The number keeps going up..

Crazy 1

.........................OUTLAW

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

JB yes hell exisits..its the common grave :)

144000 are annointed, unsure how many are left now.....we know when the end comes there will be some remaining,unsure as to how many though.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE:

Read Romans 8:1-16 in its entirety. You will see all Christians are unannointed. Those unannointed are also not Christian.

There are not 2 classes of Christians...unless of course you can back it up scripturally.

Poor soul that friend of yours who died. Played for a fool- never to grow old in this sytem. Another one bited the dust.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

back up your assertions scripturally.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Sorry to hear of your loss angel.

Even if the teaching of 144,000 was true, nobody will ever really know how many 'genuine anointed' are left because nobody claiming to be anointed could be certain until they die - so don't spend too much time pondering official numbers. Hope that makes some sense to you

just one other comment:

was excited knowing shes in heaven meeting apostle Paul, peter and brother knorr etc....wow how great is that :)

Hopefully not a cut on meeting God!

Perspectives, perspectives!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit