How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

That's not a lie AE...that's a very obvious observation. Even if Knorr was innocent, why mention Knorrs name? First of all it was totally off-topic to your own post. And second of all you know most of us know the org for what it is, and that none of us beleive Knorr would be in heaven. You are not even a smart troll...you made it too obvious.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So AE, since by your own admission you blindly promoted Knorr as a saved man in heaven, knowing nothing about him...why does anytging else you say have any credibility?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i have freewill my dear fellow :)

now i know his name hurts you i'll try and remember not to mention him.

You didnt make me angry so please dont worry yourself....hence i said for crying out loud and then smiles after it...Hmmmmmmmm you see.

Im too calm to be angry..i dont do anger...too much of an effort.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

His name didn't make me angry...made me scornfully laugh at you.

Mention it all you want- you are giving the org a great defense!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

show me where I've lied AE, please show me, since most of my info comes from sites like this and Freeminds the works of R Franz then are they all liars?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

why would he not be saved???????? and it does have everything to do with my post...lets try to help you ok..slowly does it....

My friend "annointed(going to heaven"...ok got that??

right....bro knorr annointed..gone to heaven...there wasnt hard was it.

BUT because you are to hurt you jump on everything thats said and see what you want to see, hear what you want to hear. I have worked with many who have mental problems and thats just like them.....

I mustnt argue with you for i should know better....gnite my dear friend..

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

How do you know he was annointed? Oh, because they told you he was.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

angel eyes

You are being rude to me. Why? Why do you avoid my questions?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, again, revisit ROm 8 1-16 and wrap your little brain around it. You MAY, MAY, MAY learn something

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

a friend who is anointed and who would have endorsed the blood /organ ban of the WTS is not heaven fodder AE trust me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit