How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I said there was rumours surrounding Knorr's sexuality , not the homosexual scandal Knorr condoned of Greenleas and Chitty, a thread has been bumped about the 2, Knorr done well enough bringing in the Blood/Organ transplant ban

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jookbeard, don't waste your time on her. Trolls want attention. The evidence is there for her to look at. As Matt 7 says...DO not throw your pearls before swine.

And that was an excellent thread you bumped up by AlanF

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

yeah I know Issac, she probably too thick and stupid to even see it, twas a good bump though thanks to the good work of AlanF shame he flounced

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, AlanF seems like a very knowledgeable man. Too bad he left before I came. Is he still around?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

think he got banned

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Really? Everything I have read of his seems thorough and substantiated

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I think he had a spat with another poster, exchanged insults , blah blah blah

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ahh, ok. I would love to talk with him.

• wobble
    wobble

There is an Alan F who posts on Topix,though why someone of his calibre should want to talk to the brain dead Dubs on there I don't know.

Perhaps it is another guy.

Love

Wobble

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

There is not such thing as the literal 144,000 annointed JWs who will rule over mankind on earth, the only ones who go to heaven.

http://144000.110mb.com/144000/index.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit