How Can an Outed One Find a Study Buddy to Get Reinstated as a JW?

by Spike Tassel 117 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa ynur advice is duly noted. And it ir due nothing! Lol spike is a sick freak and a liar. And terrible advice by you for him to go to the elders and meetings- he needs psychiatric hflp and distance from the cult.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

It's Jehovah and Jesus Christ who are worth my time. The rest are part of Jehovah's people, just as I am: we all are there to learn from each other. I make my contribution to the zeal, both in meeting attendance and in singing. don't any of you worry about that. The may wonder why I can sing all the words enthusiastically, but I know what contributions I make, whether here or elsewhere in my life. "When I am weak (like now), then Jehovah can be most powerful". That's my version of it.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Thanks to Simon and Angharad for hosting this forum, so that I might have some value yet. And now, I think I'll rest my case, until I'm rested up once again to battle on the fronts that I must. Blessings to all.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, try running headfirst into a wall as i suggested. You may forget your a freak and even better you may forget about the cult you are fixated with. I am sure reniaa would assist you in running into the wall. Maybe she can jump on you. Lol

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Even though Isaacaustin is being a dick, Spike I gotta say, I'm starting not to believe you either.

If you were baptised in like 1992 and have been disfellowshipped for 3 1/2 years... the language you would be using would be totally different. No one says 'nullified', JWs disfellowship, make public reproofs, and the like. Your self diagnosis and lack of knowledge is truly suspect man. I thought you were new or something for even asking this question but the fact that you have been disfellowshipped for 3 1/2 years while going to the meetings (and thats some bs right there), have talked about another disfelowshipped person being under the wing of a pioneer (were they related? because that would be the only excuse for that), and using non JW jargon?

You are so lying, dude.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I remember dating ads in the mags by the check out counter at stores...df'd people looking for df'd mates so they can make their way back to the KH together.

I thought it was as good of an idea as any...but then it was mentioned in a talk at an assembly that df'd people trying to make their way back should not be with other df'd people if they were trying to come back.

It took way over a year almost two, for me to get reinstated the second time. Then...I realized that nothing had changed, I was still treated like a df'd person. I got df'd a third time, and didn't...wouldn't try to get back again.

lisa

• BadBettie
    BadBettie

Since the myers briggs thread I've had an idea it was self diagnosed. Otherwise he would have known the special relationship between aspies and the myers briggs system. Also, I have now officially seen 10 people self diagnose autism spectrum disorders over the internet......*sigh*

I only know this sort of stuff because I score like an aspie but am not one. This made me handy in high school for teaching autism spectrum students between my advanced classes...I think I had more fun teaching than doing my own learning though.

• thomas15
    thomas15

Could someone please explain to me why an individual who was kicked out of the JWs would come to a website made up 99% of ex-JWs who at great personal inconvenience left the JWs and have little nice to say about the JWs, why would that individual come here to ask advice on re-joining the JWs?

I ask, isn't just being on this website, looking around and minding you own business grounds for being kicked out of the JWs? You want advice Spike, there is a book written by a member of the GB, the title is Chrisis of Conscience. Get that book, read it and sleep like a baby.

No charge and yes you are welcome.

Tom

• parakeet
    parakeet

Spike, you are one sick puppy. Get yourself some medical help, even if you have to wear a gas mask during the appointment to "protect" you from perfumes, etc.

I know a dub who has "multiple chemical sensitivity." The windows in his house are covered with aluminum foil to keep out god-knows-what. He lives in darkness (in every sense of the word). He hasn't seen sunlight for several years. His wife (only a dub would stick with this nut) must shower first with nonscented soap each time she comes home to remove outside "contaminants." She can't use antiperspirants/deodorants/perfumes. She must dress in all natural clothing, down to her underwear. She cleans the house with "natural," unscented cleansers only. He weighs about 110 pounds because he's convinced nearly everything he's offered to eat is contaminated with insecticides, even organic produce. Every moment of his day is a misery.

I don't know how far along you are on this continuum, but if you still have it in you to go outside, get psychiatric help now.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Spike 31/2 years? What is going on. Even complete social misfits are allowed back in with that time - Paedophiles are out for less than that. They must really hate you, what did you do? My advice?................Get a life and stay on the dark side. Armageddon won't come, and when you are really old you'll regret not living your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit