How Can an Outed One Find a Study Buddy to Get Reinstated as a JW?

by Spike Tassel 117 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

Call the elders in your local KH and ask for a one-on-one study if you're set on doing that.

If they're not willing to accommodate your physical and mental limitations (assuming they're real), there's your answer right there about how much dubs care about you.

My advice -- give it up. They aren't worth even a minute of your time.

• yknot
    yknot

Spike.... !!!!! ....OMGoodness!!!!

Dude you gotta get some clarification! Are you DFd or Nullified!!!!!!

Beyond that you know in your heart something is wrong and it ain't your Aspergers (where is the love among them for you)!

Why aren't the Elders aiding you to 'progress'? How many repentance letters have you written?

Now about your study needs...... start a thread each week and participate in Blondie's and Lukewarm's threads on the meetings!

Further log onto JW.org and download the MP3s of both the bookstudy and WTstudy! Awhile back Black Sheep kindly uploaded the Public Talk outlines ( http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/174030/1/Public-Talk-Outlines ). Make a note of which talks are schedule from the backboard and review them....(post a thread to discuss if you need to). Start threads regarding KMs too (RR & Iloowy (JWS) have posted copies through Sept)

I am sure many on JWN are willing to help you 'study' ........some will be positive, negative and thought-provoking!

We have other posters who are lurking more then posting who would also appreciate the topical threads! In fact we have a growing number of newbies who are on the fence with half of their hearts wanting 'reform' and the other knowing certain truths about the 'troof'.

And what better time........ IT IS A NEW WTS SEASON!!!!!

So let's get started.....

CBS, TMS, SM (do you haveKMs and Keep, Learn, Benefit, Song and Reasoning book?)

PT/WTstudy (do you have current WTs, downloaded PT outlines above, Songbook and 2008 WTCD)

(((Reminder Spike your congregation will need the literature request form back by this CBS to send the order for 2010 publications!!!)))

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike "Diagnosed" his own Illness`s..LOL!!

You are all being Played!!

............................OUTLAW

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

Spike, it seems apparent you need some help - if you really do, and you are in the US, help abounds! you just have to seek it out.

as far as the point of this forum, it is misleading to think its a forum for JWs - but of course thats the image it initially puts forth, and then when you have a thread about going back, or perhaps a positive of the WTS post (maybe one point when the person mostly opposes them) you will see fire!

and i think its awfully ignorant for anyone to suggest this guy is nuts, or is disobeying the rules of the forum and should be booted out. Seems you havent learned as much as you proclaim if you still retain this mindset.

If you ever want to have a discussion, pm me. Id be glad to talk to you.

• reniaa
    reniaa

hi spike

Please go back to your doctors and get a proper diagnoses at least so it's down on paper, you can insist on seeing a psychiatrist, You seem to have barriers between you and the world around you and proper medical diagnoses could really help you find out how to get coping mechanisms. Especially when dealing with others and going to meetings.

It's is hard to tell your full situation from what you write and so I would be speculating but keep going to the elders for help. Try and stick to one congregation for meetings but you may not be able to get much done until you get more medical help and recognition of your illness.

You know Jehovah is a loving God and his son understands illness especially if it that which becomes the barrier. Do not be to hard on yourself God always understands were man cannot. That is why it is Jesus God's own son that does the judging not man himself who judges by only what he can see and not what is in our hearts like Jesus can.

But you must still help yourself and get the right medical help for your own sake Spike.

Reniaa

isaac your are truly showing no christian love in your scoffing of spike on this thread. badly done isaac! Outlaw I expect it from, mockery seems to be his only way but you should know better.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Spike

Apart from this bit.......

but keep going to the elders for help. Try and stick to one congregation for meetings

Reniaa is right, listen to her.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

With health care cutbacks, and not being able to use an Advance Medical Directive, I am not able to access the system now so as to get proper treatment as far as I know. I refuse to have any mention of my involvement with JWs (which basically boils down to a dispute with must my JC now), but that is the basis of my life.

I have no-one where I live who can go with me for any accommodation. An oral setting is problematic enough with my digressions and weaving several stories at a time with those of my immediate family who know me (as much as they care to). Anyone else would have to have written communication on both sides for me to trust it, whether it's the brothers (who I no longer know) or whether it's medical personnel (who don't have the time to know me).

With my sleep as variable as it is now, I can only go to a "walk-in clinic" but then I would have to put up with the left-overs of tobacco smoke and perfume and cleaning products, which all play havoc with me articulating clear thoughts.

Probably, if I were to go, I would need to take a variety of my Posts on JWN. NO, it's simpler working things through JWN for the time being.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Well said.

• isaacaustin
  • Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I have stuck solely to just the congregation where I was DF'd (almost 4 years ago), ever since the marathon JC that went beyond my physical limits and the announcement which followed it. Going to any elders seem not to be an option, unless I would have the "right thing written down". It's OK though. After all, Jehovah's been with me through the piece this far even with my bewildered perspective. After all, love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Meeting one-on-one is as much as I am willing to handle now. Sometimes even that is overwhelming, what with the talking the gestures, etc. to try to figure out, plus what I'm trying to get at with what I say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit