How Can an Outed One Find a Study Buddy to Get Reinstated as a JW?

by Spike Tassel 117 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Spike the last thing you need is a study and to get R/Ied back into the WTS it wont help your problems, why don't you pop down to your local Evangelical church and get involved with the happy clappers it'll be far more fun

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If all I had was the Asperger's I guess I'd be fine, as long as I had actually MET any group of them. I only know what diagnosis to make because of what I've read.
    The health care system here doesn't have the time for the likes of me. I'm too complicated, yet too normal-looking for the likes of them.
    .....Spike Tassell

What an Asshole..LOL!!

This Goof has been playing the board for long enough..

Time to get a Mod,to Pull the Plug..

........................OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I determine my choices, jookbeard determines his own. Let's keep it that way. I'm not interested in fun, it's always got be into trouble I don't like.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

So, now OUTLAW is calling a JC on me?!! Isn't THAT like the old pot and kettle scenario?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike youre a freak, and a delusional one at that. Quit the bs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Maybe your head injury still has your in lala land? Lol

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Or are you sure you arent a retired NFL player who got their bell rung a few times too many? Lol

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike you are a liar. Not funny to spin your story with Asperger's syndrome. You are a sick dude. I do believe you are a mental case.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there's a lot of liars coming on here lately, lying goes hand in hand in being a Dub, they should include it as a question when they get baptized, but it all comes from the WT apologists, I wonder why they do it? especially here when we've been party to the lies that our many years in the WTS involved

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike perhaps a bop to your head could knock you back to reality? Lol Couldnt make you any worse! My suggestion- go run headfirst a few times intm a brick wall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit