How Can an Outed One Find a Study Buddy to Get Reinstated as a JW?

by Spike Tassel 117 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

parekeet, sounds like the guy needs a good slap, that usually snaps them out of it

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Funny how he has vascillated from debating to not being qualified to discuss the bible to not being dfed to being dfed

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

saywhat29...perhaps I am...although Spike's having his jollies at the expense of those who have exited the org with his BS, and using real ailments to aid his bs is pretty bad. He is a freak, quite a sick one at that. If his stroy were true, and his vocabulary in describing his situation shows it is a lie, I would not be surprised if his eerie behavior he says got him outed were crimes against children, or voyeurism. He is a sicko.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

why exactly was Spike D/Fed?

• yknot
    yknot

Spike

Each state has a mental health commission.

Time to contact your local MMHR or Human Health Department for a referral.

They will set up several appointments to get you initially into the system and then onto evaluation and treatment.

Please Please make that call and follow up with appointments........it could change the quality of your life dramatically over the course of diagnosis and treatment!

My sisters mental health after being left homeless and DFd (as a minor no less!) has resulted in years of psych problems but with proper counseling, temporary run of medications, and financial aid to re-enter the workforce through additional training and college opportunities she is finally on her way to 'normalcy'.

Socialization is paramount, I know it is hard but it is something you must force yourself to endure to build up your tolerance and acceptance into modern society. I know you want to be accepted in Dubbieland but it isn't going to happen until after you seek help from professionals. So keep posting (and trying a little each day to do something social in your 'real life') and make the call for professional help.

As for the JW stuff, like I said in the previous post......start threads here on JWN and utilize all the downloadable resources JWN and JW.org have to offer.

Reniaa, good job !

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

First he claimed to not be df, just an invalid baptism...now he describes himself as df...he claims for odd behavior. His accounts and jargon dont match that of dubland...showing him to be a delusional liar.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Isaac,

You're such a loving person, always making excuses for people.

Arent you worried people will take advantage of your naive, sensitive, trusting nature?

y

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit