How Can an Outed One Find a Study Buddy to Get Reinstated as a JW?

by Spike Tassel 117 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

One young girl in our city was only baptised a few months when it was discovered she was sleeping with her brother-in-law.

She was df'ed.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

jookbeard, I'm sure it's not that uncommon, what with how sexually repressed JW's are. I was told once by a guy, upon learning that I was raised a JW, that we JW girls were the kinkiest in bed because when we let loose, watch out! (I think this was supposed to be some kind of pick-up line, but I don't think it worked as he had hoped. I sort of found it repulsive and shocking at the time.)

Rachel

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Spike I tried to do bible studies with my DF friends... it doesn't work to well. First there is a fact that they did wrong too and weak doesn't do good to help the weak... but if there was someone "Spiritually Mature" to guide the study and could talk to us DF ones that would be so awesome. I would suggest to talk to Elders that are willing to help you... I wrote you a message in you email by the way! :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

......Spike is gone......

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

did Spike go out in a blaze of glory and get abusive , and have posts deleted, or was he his normal self even right to the end?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It was announced Spike got the Boot..

I would imagine his previous posts caught up with him..

• caliber
    caliber
    Has anyone ever known of a baptism actually declared invalid ?

Well maybe not quite an invalid baptism but rather that this person would no longer to be recognized as a Witness due to mental state of affairs. Two reasons were given to this action.. (1) first of course as always it was to protect God's name (WT) (2) it was stated that because of this man's mental state it would be wrong for us to reprove him or punish him for action that were at times beyond his control...he was not to be treated as a reproved or disfellowshiped person. It is much like the idea you can only receive a death sentence if your mental capacities understands the gravity wrongs committed( in a court of law )! Don't ask me for more details this was 20 years ago at least ..but I was at the meeting where this was announced I heard it with my own ears. I think they said that they had been in con- tact with head office & that this was recognized as a very special circumstance (not at all common !) So in effect his baptism was deleted...but the original baptism was recognized as done in good faith at the time .... much like a person with very bad eye sight may have his once valid license deleted.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

the whole problem with that question spike is you would rely on another DFd one for encouragement and then dump them when you got back in. where is the positive encouragement or friendship in that? - the whole point of outing you is so that you are on your own. - if there was a support group wouldnt it be pointless? its meant to be hard. ypou are effectively saying to all these people on here, let me use you till I am ready to dump you, and I am sorry, thats just not cricket. badly done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit