The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

Maybe Son of Man is BibleTwit, aka JCanon in a new incarnation.

Since BibleTwit couldn't convince anyone (but himself) that he was the returned black/drag queen/dumpster diving/drunk Messiah, maybe he's now trying again but demoted himself to merely being the FDS because it might have more "credibility" than Messiah. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If it is BibleTwit and he continues on this path, he'll be demoting himself down to a mere "publisher" in no time!

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

Son of Man is who he is. And the nations shall know the Messiah and the Messiah is one with Him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

For you Meg..

We Are Not WorthyYou Are The ManWe Are Not WorthyYou Are The ManWe Are Not WorthyYou Are The ManWe Are Not WorthyYou Are The ManWe Are Not WorthyYou Are The ManWe Are Not Worthy..

.......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• megs
    megs

YAY!!!! Bowing smilies!!!!! They are SO appropriate!!!!!!

Thx Outlaw :)

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Dude, isn't your geography a bit off?

Hurrican Katrina flooded "the Queens area of New York"?

Or does getting the continent right count as close enough?

Many explanations were provided years ago and some do not exist.

6 Render to her even as she herself rendered, and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did; in the cup in which she put a mixture put twice as much of the mixture for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart she keeps saying, ‘I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

The above scriptures represent a game of cards or "gambling".A queen has a value of (10) twice as much = (20) a mixture of 10+20=30, twice as much is (60) or 126 the same number as 1260 days so it coincides with other scriptures as accurate.

wid⋅ow

1.a woman who has lost her husband by death and has not remarried.
    2.Cards . an additional hand or part of a hand, as one dealt to the table.

posted 4 years ago (10/29/2004)

7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart [Heart of Manhattan] she keeps saying, I sit a queen , and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.

(Notice the Queens area on the map, and of course this area resides by the sea) 17 because in one hour such great riches have been devastated! And every ship captain and every man that voyages anywhere, and sailors and all those who make a living by the sea , stood at a distance 18 and cried out as they looked at the smoke from the burning of her and said, What city is like the great city

This is what I mean when I say I have a "deeper" understanding of the scripture and I am given signs and the writings put forth are like those in the bible. The exact meaning is hidden when given in prophecy. They are close.....what matter is that two region were foretold as being flooded, one in the Unites States and also The Middle East.....the disaster foretold in a prior post in this thread. Research the part that New York played in the assiatance for relief of Hurricane Katrina, even "Queens".....

the faithful slave

• mrsjones5
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh good, a comedy thread... BRB... BYOB!!!!!

• sir82
    sir82
    This is what I mean when I say I have a "deeper" understanding of the scripture

Oh it's deep, all right...

Many explanations were provided years ago and some do not exist.

I find this almost zen-like in its simple, yet nonsensical, elegance.

Ohmmmmmmm........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I just Flooded my Cherry Tomatoe garden..TomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomato..

I`ll have more Tomatoes,for Salads and Prophecies!!..

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• megs
    megs

OHH!!! New smiley!!!! I like it!!!

Okay, try not to hijack thread megs... focus...

"deeper understanding" = "light is getting brighter™"

Soooo... If I predict that there will be rain in New Jersey on Monday, and the rain actually falls in San Francisco on a totally different date, it is not that I am off in my prophecy, I am just getting a deeper understanding of uhh... no, I'm sorry, if you say there's a hurricane in New York and it happens in New Orleans you're just wrong dude, it's 1,300 miles away...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit