FirstLastName

July 1994. Cow Palace.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

December 1989 crownsville, md

• tiki
    tiki

Montreal Canada July 15, 1966

If only I had not done it................if only.............but I was a dumb kid.

• tiki
    tiki

RR: are you sane? just kidding.....that list - if from memory - well, then you are certifiable.

Sunspot - We were always going to Pawtucket then started getting shuttled back to Springfield. They ended up with Amherst, the college grounds eventually. I remember Springfield Fair Grounds at least a couple times when I was a kid.

• titch
    titch

At a Circuit Assembly in Costa Mesa, CA, in 1968. Orange County Fairgrounds. Well, actually, the "dunking" was at a private residence nearby. It wasn't on the Fairgrounds premises...

Titch.

• moley
    moley

Cant really rember, CA at Plymouth Pavillions Sept/oct 1992-93. In my old kingdom hall and vivildly remember all the false smiles and congratualtions. Did'nt get baptized cus i felt close to god but because it was expected, not really in but when i look back i remeber i used to beleive this shit. I rember the sunday eve after the assembley, it was the same every assembly, get mind bendingly shit faced with other likeminded lovers of the borg

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

The CA was at a local High School auditorium, a long time ago.

I wish I could forget it.

LoisLane

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

At a "zone assembly" in Portland, Oregon in 1948. Baptized in the Sandy River. First Convention was United Announcers in 1944. They've been naming them at least that long.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Old Goat, you, so far, win the prize for the earliest baptism. When did you leave? For me, Stockton, Ca, at a Circuit Assembly. The assem, was at the fairgrounds and the we had to drive to the baptism at a KH. 1964. I was young

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oxnard, CA, 1968. Ted Jaracz gave the talk at the Civic Center Auditorium. Dunked in a motel pool. Everybody was doing it, I didn't want to. Parents were worried I was going be "destroyed" if not baptized. Lovely thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit