What Assembly were you baptized at...

by vilot 114 Replies latest jw friends

• vilot
    vilot

I was baptized at the 1976 "Sacret Secret" DC at Inglewood Ca there must have been 50,000 people there.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Woodburn, Oregon January 11, 1986. It was the orangiest hall I'd ever seen.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

1989 in the Woodland Hills assembly hall. Have no idea what the assembly was called

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

"Peace on Earth" international assembly, 1969, Yankee Stadium.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Woodland Hills I think. The round one that we got from Bob Hope??? 1973.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yep thats the one. It was torn down a few years ago

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow I love the internets!!!

So it would have had to be 1974 or 1975, because JW's acquired that thing in 1974. So my DC was either "Divine Purpose" in '74, or "Divine Sovereignty" in '75. Pretty sure it was '74.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

wow I can't remember the name of any assembly I attended

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

1978 International in the Kingdome, Seattle (the one that got blown up to make way for SAFCO and Qwest fields.

LD

• r.a.m.
    r.a.m.

1996 convention. Springfield, IL Not sure of the date. Maybe July 12 or 14. I could be way off. I don't think I wrote it in my bible like so many others because I didn't want to be that person. I didn't want to be like everyone else. I have some of my convention and assembly programs. Maybe that one is in it.

Now I'm kind of irritated because I went to look for the program and I don't have it. That means I've lost it. I like memoralia. I won't throw away my Revelation book because I used it as a journal of when my boyfriend, now husband, and I kissed, as well as just weekend gatherings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit