JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Isaacaustin..

I have never heard of anyone that announced,someone failed their baptisim questions and is not a Jehovah`s Witness..

It`s not a crime to fail your baptisim questions..

It`s not a crime to be stupid.......Not even in Watchtower World..LOL!!

You would have to live in our world to know exactly how it works..

If your simply an observer..You will always be missing pieces of the puzzle,that make up a JW`s life..

Spike is just making up shit as he go`s along..Hoping we will buy it..

.....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

right outlaw...if you 'failed' you oh so important baptism questions no announcement would be made...and you would not be treated as a df/da...in fact people would not necessailry even know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Isaacaustin..

It would be unlikey anyone would know you failed your baptisim questions..Unless you told them..

No one is treated as DA or DF,for failing baptisim questions.......Spike is not being truthfull..

..........................OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I knew things did not add up on his story from the beginning. Makes me think of an attention seeker.

• nelly136
    nelly136

this question?

http://www.jwfiles.com/baptized.htm*** w89 1/15 13 What Prevents You From Getting Baptized? ***
    for the first of two questions the speaker asks them is: “On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?” Only if the individual answers in the affirmative and also understands that his dedication and baptism identify him as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization can he acceptably undergo water immersion.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Pretty hard to fail for one who believes in the org.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So..Spike refuses to repent his sins because he likes them..

AND..

Spike refuses do dedicate himself to Jehovah and do his will..

Spike..The elders won`t let you get baptised because your a Idiot..

..............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I agree outlaw. LOL

I wish the dog were still here to laugh too!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I havent finished reading all the terrific posts on this thread yet...but I continually am thinking,

If the Watchtower Society tells people that the internet is BAD and EVIL why do THEY even have a web site? SEVERAL web sites... on it? Its like putting food in the middle of a mine field and telling starving people that its ok for them to go get the FREE FOOD you so "lovingly provided" for them...but to do so would mean traversing the mine field to get it, which they say those people arent ALLOWED to do.

At the same time they tell us we cant believe what is on the internet because APOSTATES can infiltrate and alter or immitate "The Truth"...but yet they are claiming that THEIR website is somehow immune to dissemination of UNTRUTHS, HALF TRUTHS and ERROR BY OMISSION and oh yeah...LIES ?

Hypocrites much???

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I'm not DF'd, but I'm treated as if I am. The announcement was [Spike Tassel] is NOT one of Jehovah's Witnesses, because the JC and I agreed that my answer to baptismal question #1 should have been NO, because I still don't know how to overcome the wrongdoing I get into when my moods get out of order. I take full responsibility for my actions. If they can't help me be an overcomer, I can at least enter into the heartfelt expressions I can relate to. I still partake in an interchange of encouragement with the heartfelt singing I am a part of. I still communicate with "knowing glances", while I wait on Jehovah, and do what I can, by coming onto JWN and interacting as best we can, each one with the others, as long as it works. Spike said...

I realize I was never an elder because I have boobs...but in 13 years i was in I NEVER heard anything as convoluted as this. It sounds to me that perhaps Spike has emotional problems, perhaps schizophrenia or something that is preventing him from having the proper response to things...but I cant see it being announced that he is not one of Jehovahs Witnesses unless he was baptized and then removed as a JW. Unless of course he was telling people he IS one. But what is all this stuff about "the heartfelt singing I am a part of" he keeps referring to? Singing the Kingdoom Melodies is not a requirement of becoming a JW nor does it get you into the good graces of the JC...and what the hell are knowing glances?

My sister in law has Downs Syndrome. She hardly answered ANY of the required questions right of the 100 of them they ask...yet SHE got baptized. So something definitely isnt kosher here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit