JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

again Spike, try going against what the org demands you practice and observe. Try having normal association with those who have left the JW relgion, as the 7/09 Awake says is ok and see what the org does.

Of course, you are not a valid example to test this out since you are not a JW...so observe the experiences of others.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I will be directed by Jehovah's Word, the Holy Bible, not by Isaac

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Please do Spike, let God's word guide you. Like i said, you will end up out of the JWs completely and in favor with God. Keep reading God's word!

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Oh just shut up already, Spike. You're not advancing any argument, the burden is entirely on you and unless you have something material to add to the argument, then we can all conclude that Isaac's point has been made, and you lose.

QED

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Paul makes it clear that all teaching must be "tested", the WT advocates it also in regards to other religions.

So there is no reason NOT to put the WT teachings to the same tests and research, on the contrary, one shoudl do it even more so.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Let Jehovah be proved right in all matters, despite what anyone else may say. This is about Jehovah, not me.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok, Spike...you said Let jehovah be found true. That means websites such as this one should not be off-limits to JWs. If their teachings are, in fact, the truth from jehovah then Jehovah will be found true despite human efforts.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

What you just said is irrelevant, Spike.

You're digging yourself inextricably in the mud spinning your tires like this. Soon you'll be up to your axles and you won't be able to do anything but bark and hope people will pay attention to you.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yeah GB, I was wondering why Spike even quoted that verse...that hurts his case as opposed to helping it.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

it's not my case, it's Jehovah's, it's the Case of Universal Sovereignty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit