JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

That's pretty close too, Nelly. I believe that forgiving others requires that the others are forgiving also. Some don't see it that way. The one elder on the JC that did, he left for a foreign language field with his family. I stay regular, if not more than before, clapping when I feel it's appropriate, saying Amen when I feel it's appropriate, and voting in favour of congo resolutions. And, now, once again, I'm back to singing out as I did before. I get the interchange of encouragement I need with the "knowing nods" as we in the KH wait on Jehovah. It gives me the space I need to keep working out my own salvation. I'm past the "fear and trembling" part, now I'm doing all things with love, as best I know how, even though I still flub up sometimes when things "get to me" too much. I'm nver "lost it" for more than a few hours. With a proper sleep, whenever I can get it, things are back on track, with Jehovah at least.

• Spike Tassel
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..Your full of shit..You ask me to help you get re-enstated..I tell you how to do it.........I get no response.....Then I read this..

regarding OTWO's statements:— there is nothing bogus (except for IA's proposal), no BS from me, just misunderstandings. I am not "wounded" nor "DF'd",

If your Not DF`d you don`t need to be re-enstated.....Dumb Ass!!.....LOL!!......

I try to help you..Isaacaustin trys to help you....You don`t want help...You don`t need help..Your not frigg`n DF`d!!..

You want to preach to this board!......Looney Toone!!..

...............LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

to OUTLAW:— I'm not DF'd, but I'm treated as if I am. The announcement was [Spike Tassel] is NOT one of Jehovah's Witnesses, because the JC and I agreed that my answer to baptismal question #1 should have been NO, because I still don't know how to overcome the wrongdoing I get into when my moods get out of order. I take full responsibility for my actions. If they can't help me be an overcomer, I can at least enter into the heartfelt expressions I can relate to. I still partake in an interchange of encouragement with the heartfelt singing I am a part of. I still communicate with "knowing glances", while I wait on Jehovah, and do what I can, by coming onto JWN and interacting as best we can, each one with the others, as long as it works.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

• nelly136
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That would be such a funny picture if I didn't see myself in it OTWO.

Nelly. If I managed to pass my baptism questions, which I doubt, I would be out on my ear within a week anyway, which is why I never got baptised.

LOL again...........I love that pic, even though the tie has connotations that give me the creeps.

Cheers

Chris

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

what is question #1 again?

And spike I have tried to follow your story and give you the benefit of the doubt...but it changes and becomes less beleivable with every detail you add.

Have anyelders on here ever seen the scenario Spike has painted? WOuld the elders make the announcement spike has spoken of?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..Why would Elders announce your not a Jehovah`s Witness?..When everyone already knows that,because your trying to get baptized..

Why would you try to be re-enstated,when you have never been baptized?..You can`t re-enstate something that never was..

Spike..The Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t want you!..LOL!!..

Normally Jehovah`s Witness`s will take any Moron they can slap a cheap suit on..Stick magazines in thier hand..

And..

Drop them off at the first available door to peddle WBT$ crap..

When Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t want you..You know you`ve hit rock bottom..LOL!!..

Hanging out with JW`s on JWN,will never make you a JW..Ever!!

Spike your going to have to move on..Find something else to become..

The position for a "Champion Interplanetary Hula Dancer" is still open!!..

And..

The pay is as good as being a Jehovah`s Witness!!..$$$$$$$$$$$$$

.....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

Is the scenario Spike is speaking of his experience in the JWs, annoucement he is not one, etc possible? Does it even happen as he is stating?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit