JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary

Oh come on Spike.....my comments are the most helpful thing you've ever come across!!

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I'm glad for Nelly136. SHE gits it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

spike, are you aware mary wrote a book awhile back? I think it would help you. Would you read it? Mary would be glad to send it to youI am sure.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

If Isaac and Mary are serious now, and it deals with how people with Asperger's Syndrome can be in good standing, then I'm game. But, I'll need to learn some more about this before I could commit. Trust for me doesn't necessarily come easy. It must go through my screening tests first.

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

Spike, I am glad you are posting here, and I hope it is helping you. I know someone whose son has Asperger's Syndrome, although he may have autism, I don't know. So his disorder may be worse than yours. He's very functional, and it sounds as if you are possibly even more functional. It's okay to have disorders and/or mental illnesses. They are not who you are. If Mary's book could help you, I hope you will let her send it to you. You deserve self-respect and your dignity. Hang in there, and please keep posting. Take care. Everyone take care. "Whatever you do, babies, be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Mary can PM me if she likes, and I'll see where I go with it from there. I check for PMs several times per session I'm on here.

• caliber
    caliber
    If Isaac and Mary are serious now, and it deals with how people with Asperger's Syndrome can be in good standing, then I'm game.

Listen people most think (and 99% of the time you'd be right ) that with JW's you're either in or out !

But trust me there is an in between category where you are not recognized a a witness.... but it's NOT to do

with wrong-doing...... it's to do with your mental state... the WT shows an unusual measure of understanding

and compassion in this area ... I hoping WE HERE can do the same ! .......

I believe I have read about a very prominent member of this board who also suffers Aspergers Syndrome

• Spike Tassel
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

sPIKE,

i AM SORRY IF MY COMMENT LED YOU TO BELIVE mARY'S BOOK WAS ON aSPERGER'S SYNDROME. IT IS NOT...IT IS A FACTUAL LOOK AT THE ORG. I THINK IT WOULD HELP YOU AND I REQUEST YOU LOOK AT IT. WILL YOU? IF THE JWS HAVE THE TRUTH THE TRUTH WILL STAND UP...TRUTH ALWAYS WINS.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Sorry, Isaac, you are not a god (in the Psalm 82 sense) to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit