JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Yes, Nelly, I understand now that what I have can be classified as a form of autism, that is full-blown Asperger's Syndrome. I often can explain things in writing, but not orally. That is how I have got trapped many times in life, when the oral understandings are not written down. While JWs claim that important agreements should always be made in writing, when it comes to JCs, they don't do by their own guidelines. On Jehovah's timing, I wait.

• nelly136
    nelly136

http://www.culthelp.info/biblebase/workers/strucur.htm you belonged to these before converting to jw?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, you should be ashamed...making up mental disorders now. I beleive you have one, simply by the fact you would this this up, but not the type you are trying to imply.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

That's right, Nelly.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, first you claim head injuries are responsible for this unique situation you have promulgated. Now you blame it on Aspergers syndrome. NAother change in story. FYI- Asperger's syndrome is a birth defect. I have know personally individuals with it (not full blown)...none of whom could post on here as you do, none who could articulate their thoughts as you do. Again, this fairytale you made up, using a birth defect to bolster it, is sick.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I have both Asperger's Syndrom and mutiple head injuries, and much more. Even the docs I've seen can't work with all of who I am. Just Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and I can, so far.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

All I can say is go get help.

• Mary
    Mary
    I have both Asperger's Syndrom and mutiple head injuries, and much more. Even the docs I've seen can't work with all of who I am. Just Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and I can, so far.

ROFLMAO.........Maybe you should list what mental illnesses you DON'T suffer from Spike----I'm sure the list would be much shorter.

SmileysSmileysSmileysSmileysSmileys

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Mary's present remarks do not clarify anything and are, thus not helpful in my spiritual progress

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Neither do your remarks...except that you have made up a ridiculous elaborate stroy and now do not know how to work your way out of it. Spiritual progress? Run from the WT as fast as you can....you are a wannabe...not a castaway- you never were...just a wannabe...run...leave it alone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit