Do You Clearly Understand That "The Truth" Is Nothing But Bullcrap?

by minimus 128 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

I'm with you on that, lady zombie. Unfortunately, there are no do overs.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

STILLAJWEXELDER- So after reading all of your responses, and reading everyone elses replies - Let me ask you a question ? ( Since this seems to be the Tonight Show hosted by Minimus and ask Stilla any questions you want ) My question is this :

If you consider yourself a Trojan ( no , not the rubber ) does that mean you consider yourself an undercover witness with the motives like some of our lurking elder friends here on JWD ? ABSOLUTELY -YES

Is your eventual goal to bring down the Watchtower society (or massively and substantially reform it but I do think it is beyond reform) or at least in an undercover way cause enough havoc on the inside of the witnesses , without getting busted , in order to assist some to exit this , " mind control cult " ? YES absolutely

I guess I just want to understand WHAT your motives are for staying in it ? see above

Fair enough question ? ABSOLUTELY YES Peace out, Mr. Flipper

There is nothing I would like more than to see the WTS completely reform its cult like ways - it has done too much harm and caused too may deaths for me to want otherwise.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

it ruins peoples lives through shunning etc - that is why its demise should be a must.

FULL FRONTAL ATTACKS DO NOT WORK THOUGH

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

FULL FRONTAL ATTACKS DO NOT WORK THOUGH

Niether do covert ones.

• dawg
    dawg

choosing says..."I can stand up to them until I am blue in the face and the only thing accomplished is to scare my children away.

A person has to be ready to listen before they can learn something. I still have hope they will wake up one day. This is a cult we are dealing with which includes mind control"....

Have you ever read that scripture that says "I planted, Apollos watered, but God makes it grow"? We are seed planters sometimes, when others see us making a stand, an outward stand, then we plant the seed of doubt, it is followed by "water" and that's when the absolute dumb asses (sorry Simon) at the WTBTS do something absolutely idiotic which they do weekly-it waters the minds of those we planted a seed in... but then what I equate with God, which is our logic, makes it grow, and next thing you know another member of your family follows suit-and gets the hell out of this evil cult. That's our mission, it's to free the future generations, and friends...

I'm proud of you choosing... now watch and see if what I say doesn't come to fruition.

ANd to answer your question, I do not have children, and quite frankly I'm sick to the core of you that do acting like I don't understand something about loss... My family, Dad, Mother, Sisters, BIL, Nieces, Nephews, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, and all the friends I ever grew up with... none of them talk to me now.

Oh, thats with the exception of my newly formed "apostate" family members, some openly apostate, and about 15 quite members that call me and bounce ideas off my head...

Are you trying to get in a pissing match about who suffers the most, those with our without children? I hope not, no two lives are comparable.. each and everyday, I miss my Dad... he'll die soon, and I'll never get to even speak a final word to him because he won't speak to me. I want to die when I think about that... and you want to compare suffering... please! I hope that's not your point.

• flipper
    flipper

STILLA - I'm happy to see that your goal about the Watchtower society is similar to most people on this board - however I truly feel that the Jehovah's Witnesses cult is really beyond " reform " ! It is a noble thought and gesture on your part to hope for that - but don't you think that the governing body and leaders of the Watchtower society have way too much pride to ever consider reforming their conceited ways for anybody ? Just observe how they have covered over the scandals that have occured just to save face in front of not only the news media, but also to save face in front of their own rank and file members . Just look at the jaded way they are handling the suicide of the elder in the midwest area around you , and how desensitized they are to real human compassion by planning the remodel and construction on this kingdom hall virtually barely after they removed this guys body from the premises ? There is no real room for human compassion there.

I just had an incident in my family that showed me that which I will be making a thread on in a day or two concerning my older elder brother trying to get my sister to move from his area because she had a stroke ! With the witnesses, everything is about appearance to others , not actually caring behind the scenes. I wish you the best Stilla ! Hang in there ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sacolton
    sacolton

Stilla, how much of your real self looks like Rachel Ray?

• Vinny
    Vinny

Sorry Stilla, but my opinion of you just went into the DUMPSTER.

Let's take a LOOK:

Here is Stilla's lil problem with taking WT down:

Hey Stilla, I like to build things too!

Can I join you building new Halls? Maybe Minimus and Dog and even sunspot Annie can pitch in too.

Hey Stilla, I wanna be just like you!

Let's all send stilla some money too.

Hey stilla can I send you money as well as help you build new Halls to help bring down the WT Society?

There's got to be some kind of award we can give stilla.

HAIL STILLA, chief WT-world take down artist throiugh building new Kingdom Halls!

Amazing things once again on the JWD.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Hey Stilla, if you "like building things" so much, why not GET PAID by building houses or something?

Instead Stilla likes to build K Halls cause he says he "likes building things".

Even though buildijng more Kingdom Halls means:

More families broken and lives shattered.

More Arrogant People saying "We is the truth and all others soon to be destroyed".

More kiddies and people DIE because of the sorry BLOOD POLICY.

More kiddies missing out on LIFE. No sports, clubs, school activities, Boyscouts or more.

More people to shun and more people to get shunned.

etc

etc

Yep, if I were Stilla rather than building new Kingdom Halls (FOR FREE) I'd look for something with less consequences and a little more PAY.

Just a thought.

Vinny

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

If you like to build, volunteer for http://www.habitat.org/ Habitat for Humanity, instead of the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit