Do You Clearly Understand That "The Truth" Is Nothing But Bullcrap?

by minimus 128 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well done min you finally scared off stilla. If the site was not really over before, then it is now for sure.

We hypocrites got a right to exist too you know.

This place is going to hell in a hand cart. Someone will start picking on homosexuals next.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If people who have left and had bad experiences with Witnesses want to call them a cult I can understant that. But I object to evangelicals calling them a cult because of their own theological agenda. And I object to Russia branding them a cult so they can persecute them for political reasons. Language has power, and before we agree too readily JWs are a "cult" we need to ask who we are handing power over to by submitting to such use of language.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    FULL FRONTAL ATTACKS DO NOT WORK THOUGH

This is true for almost everything

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    If people who have left and had bad experiences with Witnesses want to call them a cult I can understant that. But I object to evangelicals calling them a cult because of their own theological agenda. And I object to Russia branding them a cult so they can persecute them for political reasons. Language has power, and before we agree too readily JWs are a "cult" we need to ask who we are handing power over to by submitting to such use of language.

• worf
    worf

Minimus,

Your comments on this thread are well said. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Additionally, comments on the point of having learned public speaking from the borg, have been made by Stilla.

For Stilla, the borg simply rehashed all their information about public speaking from people like Dale Carnegie and others,

who taught and wrote about that subject way before the borg set up their so-called tms.

So any j-dub could have learned public speaking from any number of sources outside of the borg.

Worf

• minimus
    minimus

Worf, you are correct.

• worf
    worf

Thanks Min.

I just wanted stillajwexelder to realize that.

Worf

• minimus
    minimus

I think Stilla does. He has to come to some decision at some point in his life.....or not.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I hope you and your team are satisfied, now, min.

But....have you never been hypocritical in some threads you've started?

Such self-righteousness is deemeaning.

Over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit