Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Watson, so when did you arrive from Naboo?

• watson
    watson

Flipper, you're cool. Maybe we crossed pathes in the Sierras in years past. Back packed there for almost 30 years.

• flipper
    flipper

WATSON- Could be we crossed paths ! I've hiked in the Sierras from 1975 till now - so it very well could be ! I like your takes too- your dry sense of humor is great for the board !

SPARKPLUG- Thanks for the kind words sis ! I'm certainly trying to get it down right ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• watson
    watson
    Watson, so when did you arrive from Naboo?

Ahhh, it calls to me, even now!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    get it down right

Don't know if you meant to be bad...Better check with Mrs. Flipper and see what she says,,,teehee.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Right on Mr. Flipper you said it all very nicely!

And Witness, 1000mg of evening of primrose daily would do wonders!

Cheers

hope4others

• nelly136
    nelly136

i never realised youre sposed to actually ask husband what colour curtains he wants, while waiting 4 years for him to plasterboard half a wall and another 4 years to do the other half, i just did the rest of the decorating and he put up with it.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I need to take my wife to a violin store...she's that highly strung! Here is a picture of her on our last vacation.......

Here she is on our drive to the country.

Last night in bed.

• trevor
    trevor

I was in a restaurant with my wife and she decides to choose the wine.

Time passes and the waiter comes over to help. He offers her some whites and some reds. She asks if he has and Rose' and he rattles off a few alternatives. She still cannot decide and the patient waiter stands like a tethered horse waiting.

In the end, bored and desperate for a drink, I say, 'Look how many colours(colors) do you need, you're not choosing curtains!' She laughs, the waiter laughs.

Then she says.' I don't know, you choose.'

My response is instant. A bottle of House Red and a large Whiskey to revive my tongue.

Life is short keep it simple.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I don't understand this whole issue with orgasms.

I've never had a problem with it...I never fake it.

As for nagging, if you guys would just do what you are told in the first place we wouldn't have to nag.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit