Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Closet lesbo.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Hahahahahahaha!! You'd love to hear Andy's opinion on this.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Witness, I sent you a PM.

• flipper
    flipper

What Do Women and Wives Want ? Love, sex - ( want us to take the time to make them have a real orgasm so they won't have to fake it. ) a nice home they are comfortable in, understanding, more understanding, and if we don't understand - even more understanding. Oh- Witness- and listen to them . Nothing a woman hates more than us nodding our head in agreement like we heard everything they are saying- when we didn't hear a damned thing they said ! LOL! In other words - pay close attention ! Just a couple little jewels I've picked up over the years ! Good luck dude ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    What Do Women and Wives Want ? Love, sex - ( want us to take the time to make them have a real orgasm so they won't have to fake it. ) a nice home they are comfortable in, understanding, more understanding, and if we don't understand - even more understanding. Oh- Witness- and listen to them . Nothing a woman hates more than us nodding our head in agreement like we heard everything they are saying- when we didn't hear a damned thing they said ! LOL! In other words - pay close attention ! Just a couple little jewels I've picked up over the years ! Good luck dude ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Yeah, all this and the frilly apron with NO SHIRT and lots of money.

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Sometimes I just want my husband to shut up and kiss the back of my neck. He never does that enough. Too much yapping not enough stroking (note: not groping).

Yeah, all this and the frilly apron with NO SHIRT and lots of money.
    AND DONT FORGET, the pedicured bare feet. *sigh*
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Sometimes I just want my husband to shut up and kiss the back of my neck. He never does that enough. Too much yapping not enough stroking (note: not groping).

Call Stepford-55.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That John Gray guy, the Women are from Planet Amazon, Men are from planet Naboo, or something like that? He was a Catholic priest for years. His ideas about men and women are so antiquated and stereo-typical. We do think differently, but not so differently. All people like John Gray do is make it even harder for people to get along. The easiest way to get along is to choose the right person as a mate. Don't settle. And don't marry just for lust.

• watson
    watson

Ooooh, Flipper the flirt...you've got it down my friend!!

• flipper
    flipper

WATSON- You are funny ! LOL! I just try to be authentic ! I've had so many relationships in the past - I better have it down bro by now ! LOL! Or just hang up the spikes ! But my wife loves my flirting the best ! I save the best for her ! If others respond - they'll have to find their own guy ! I only have eyes for my female dolphin companion ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Amen Mr Flipper...off to a good "start".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit